Instructions for making a salad with chicken and apples

For those who seek pineapple- a recipe from Olga Matvey. I was immediately bribed by an interesting combination of products - in addition to pineapples and chicken, apples and grapes are present in the salad. The salad comes out quite light, easy to prepare and very tender.

By the way, mayonnaise, if desired, can be replaced with low-fat yogurt, and the pineapples themselves - with canned tangerines. Although, as for me, with pineapples - the most tsimes!

Salad with pineapples and chicken breast Today "Site" They will tell you how to prepare a holiday. salad. It's impossible to come off!

The ingredients
  • 250g chicken breast
  • 100g cheese
  • 7-8 rings of pineapples (canned)
  • 1 green apple
  • 150g grapes
  • mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Chicken breast boil in advance in slightly salted water. Cool and then cut into small cubes.

2. Put the sliced meat in a bowl. Chicken pepper and salty, and then add mayonnaise to taste, mix well. Put the ring from the baking mold (I have 20 centimeters) on the plate. At the bottom of the shape evenly layer the chicken.

3. Pineapples are cut into small pieces and then laid out in a mold over the chicken. 951164

4. Cut the green apple with small cubes, lay them out with the next layer and immediately miss the layer with a filling.

5. Immediately in the form sod cheese on a small grater, evenly distributing it.

6. Wash the grapes, cut the berries in half, remove the seeds and stack on top of the cheese layer.

7. Put the finished salad in the refrigerator for 2 hours before you serve it to the table. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you find out another recipe for pineapple salad. This is the French gypsy salad Sherlock Holmes had to deal with. Very spicy and interesting, original and unforgettable taste!

Chicken saladPineapples and apples are the perfect and refined dish for a festive table or light dinner. Without this salad in my house is not complete any family feast. It’s so simple that even my 11-year-old son can make it! Be sure to take note of this recipe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting