Salad "Nest of the deaf" with a gentle dressing for the figure, which can be weaved without a blink of conscience

Before the new year, I received a wish from friends that in addition to salad Olivier want to see on the table some unusual salad. I decided to surprise them and started searching the culinary public on the Internet. The recipe for a salad “Deaf Nest” with chicken for slimming hostess – I read and realized that this is what you need.

The salad on the table looks very original due to its decoration in the form of bird nest. And the combination of products is simply gorgeous!

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions Deaf Nest salad with a gentle fitting for the figure, which can be weaved without a conscience. Shame on the table!

Recipe for a Deaf Nest Salad with Chicken Ingredients
  • 100g leek
  • 1 chicken fillet
  • 4 pickles
  • 3 eggs
  • 7 potatoes
  • 100-150g Beijing cabbage
  • 3-5 quail eggs
  • green
  • 100g mayonnaise
  • 200g sour cream
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Chicken fillet broth in slightly salted water, and then crushed with a knife. Please note that chicken fillets can be replaced with turkey meat.

2. Slightly cut the leeks (it can be replaced with blue salad onions). You can scald it slightly to remove the sharpness.

3. Cucumbers are better to take in equal proportions fresh and pickled. If desired, you can take not two, but three cucumbers. Fresh cucumbers cut with straw, and pickled with cubes. Peking cabbage (can be replaced with an iceberg salad) is finely cut. Also cut the greens finely.

4. Sod the egg on a fine grater. Some only use protein in the salad. Look to your taste.

5. Peel the potatoes and cut them with a thin straw, wash them well and squeeze them. It's important! Roast the potatoes in a large amount of hot butter on a strong heat until golden. Fry the potatoes in one layer, if you load everything into the pan at once, you get one big dram. Put the potatoes on napkins to absorb the excess fat.

6. Mix all the ingredients, leaving some of the potatoes and greens for decoration. Fill the salad with a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream. Smell it and taste it. As an alternative, I can suggest dressing the salad with Greek yogurt with a small addition of soy sauce.

7. Before serving, decorate the salad with the remaining potatoes and greens. Put quail boiled eggs in the salad center. It is also possible to make eggs for saladry grated cheese, yolks, greens and garlic. Mix everything, adding a little mayonnaise and salt, and then form the desired shape from this mixture. By the way, salad It is better to cook immediately after cooking, so that the potatoes remain crispy. Bon appetit!

I also suggest to learn how a clever gypsy cooks Olivier in a new way. An unusual combination that will surprise the whimsical guests!

Be sure to keep this one. salad "Deaf Man's Nest" with chicken. It can decorate any festive table, as well as please loved ones during an ordinary family dinner.

The main beauty of this salad is a relatively gentle dressing for the figure. Although the calorie content of this salad even with such a dressing is high, but what can you do? A couple of times a year, on holidays, it is quite possible to eat such a delicious meal. The main thing is to know the measure, and this applies to everything!

Tags

See also

New and interesting