At the family feast, my mother said that she always wanted me to marry my classmate, my husband did not tolerate it.

Often it is the wife’s relatives who provoke conflict with her husband. I'm sure it's often not that They don't like their daughter's choice.. There are people who can only exist. drawing energy out of your surroundings. And in order to pull it out, you need to provoke a quarrel or clarify the relationship. Usually, after a loud scandal, such individuals sit very satisfied, because they have fed on someone else’s negativity.

Conflict with husband

Alina and her husband usually spent all the holidays with relatives. This year, they decided to celebrate themselves. The point was, The last time my wife’s parents were there was a terrible scandal.. While guests and hosts actively absorbed festive dishes, everything was just wonderful. However, after a few hours, the situation began to heat up.

Alina, baby, how are your classmates doing now?

It seems like a harmless question, but Alina knew exactly where it led. The thing was, Mother wanted to give her daughter to her rich classmate. Eugene inherited his father’s trading empire and stood on his feet. He liked Alina very much and for 5 years after graduation he literally pursued her.

- I haven't heard much about them lately. But I think everyone is okay...

Alina knew for sure that she could not put an end to this. That's what happened. Mother began to actively discuss Eugene and his business. Insinuating to her daughter that she clearly chose the wrong husband.. Yura was sitting next to his wife, and he was clearly uncomfortable with this conversation. With each new offer, his fists tightened. It meant trouble.

Finally, Yuri could not stand it and slowly rose. Then he He explained what he thought about Alina’s relatives and their constant hints.Hear them at almost every family gathering. The family was shocked, because usually Yuri silently tolerated all their taunts and insinuations. Alina didn’t know how to react either. On the one hand, Yuri was absolutely right in his anger, on the other hand, she was right. I didn’t want to ruin my relationship with my parents.

Usually in such situations, I advise you to avoid communicating with relatives. There's nothing wrong with that. You can help them if you need financial support. However, You can't let people like that get your life juices out of you. for their satisfaction. Perhaps you have noticed more than once that you feel like a squeezed rag after such communication? It's not for nothing.

The ability to protect yourself from such personalitiesIf they are your family, they will give you many bonuses. For example, you don’t have to look for ways to restore energy after every family trip. And you will have a place for those who will truly love and support you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting