My sister complains about life and still blames our mother for everything, but I remember how it was.

From the height of my experience, I am convinced that any living person is prone to error. And I won't say that Mom's right.. When it comes to children’s problems, not every mother is able to adequately reason and think, no matter how old the child is.

But there are situations when listening to mother’s advice would not hurt. And it is a pity that mothers do not always insist on their own when they see that their daughters or sons make mistakes on emotions, which then negatively affect the future.

My mother is always right The most annoying thing is when people make their own choices and blame others for their misfortunes. I want to share with you a story and find out what would you do in my mother’s place and what would you advise her in this situation?

I have an older sister Anya, a grown woman with childish naivety. She has been married for many years, has three children and a husband, the responsibility for which she took on her shoulders and courageously solves their problems. And in her own failures, it turns out, the fault of the mother!

“Why did my mother let me get married so early?” she once said. She didn't want to get married at 18, but her mother let her! I would even say that her mother found her husband, and not she herself at the age of 18 decided that she met her fate!

My mother never kept me from getting married, but I only got married when I was 30 when I realized it was time. No, I am not proud of this and do not brag about it: it so happened that I did not want to get married until I was 20, and after twenty, probably, my brains turn on and prudence appears. I didn’t want to get married so much as I wanted to have a baby!

But it's not that simple. And my sister cries her heart when she says that her mother “let her marry.” At first, her mother convinced her eldest daughter that she should not rush into marriage. But Anya did not listen to her at all and threatened to go into all serious things if she did not wait for her parental blessing. They argued for a long time, but the sister's feelings prevailed over reason, and it was impossible to reach her.

Who's right, mother or daughter? Then the mother began to “inquire” and asked what house the parents of the future son-in-law. To which the lover replied that he looked like ours. Then I did not understand the essence of the question, but now I realize that my mother asked not because of mercantile plans, but because the appearance of the house, yard and order on the site can judge what kind of owner will be the future husband.

Love is blind, that is to say the least! Neither a good house nor a good owner smelled there. However, people spoke of her sister’s fiancé as “a sociable and kind guy” – and her mother gave up. The wedding was played, and the new wife began to see slowly. The mother did not agree to marry her to give - the daughter was offended, gave her away - the mother was also to blame! What do you say?

You can’t call your sister’s husband a breadwinner, as they say, where you sit – there you go down. He is not used to taking care of his children or his wife. My sister is having a hard time. Despite this, she has lived with her husband for many years. And all these years looking for the guilty of their troubles. The sister believes that life is bad for her not because she married the wrong person, but because early!

Many girls get married at a young age, but this does not mean that they and their husband necessarily do not live well, because some live chorusily and can rely on their spouse. Every woman (girl) makes her own choice. Or am I wrong?

Anya chose her husband herself, and I can’t understand: what does Mom have to do with this? Of course, she could insist on her own: no marriage at 18! But she gave in to her daughter. What would you do if you were my mother?

Tags

See also

New and interesting