The emperor was so impressed with the cake that he immediately took the peasant’s wife to his palace in the kitchen.

The season of berries is in full swing: someone makes blanks in the form of jam, jam or just freezes. I offer to cook amazingly summer, gentle and tyrolean Julia Small's recipe. I love all the recipes of this great culinary blogger, but this cake is special. It is so delicious and beautiful that it cannot be put into words. You gotta try that!

And now a few words about why this cake. They call it Tyrolean.? Legend has it that an Austrian emperor, Franz Joseph, once hunted in the Tyrolean forests. For a long time he galloped through the forest in search of a boar and did not notice how lost he was.

Having wandered pretty much starving in the fresh air, the emperor came out to the peasant chalupa. Going into the house, the washed-up monarch asked for bread to eat, but the poor peasants had nothing in the house, of course, except a cake prepared by the mistress according to the old family recipe.

This cake was given to the emperor by the hostess. Having tasted the delicacy, the emperor was so impressed with its taste that immediately, without hesitation, made the owner of the house in the title of nobility, and his wife took to his palace in the kitchen, so that she baked him pies and pleased the emperor, his family and courtiers. I don’t know if it really happened, but it’s a good story.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions tyrolean. Fragrant, delicate, soft and insanely delicious!

Test ingredients
  • 120g flour
  • 5g baking powder
  • 100g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 35g sugar
  • pinch
  • lemon peel

Filling ingredients
  • 250g ricotta cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 50g sugar
  • 5g starch
  • 100g of berries

Preparation
  1. For test-making Rub the cold butter with flour and baking powder. This can be done by rubbing frozen butter on a grater and then manually rubbing it with dry ingredients or using a harvester with knives. In the end, you should make a small crumbly baby.

2. Add lemon peel, sugar, salt to the egg and whip everything until the sugar dissolves. Then add the liquid mixture to the dry crumb of butter and flour. Mix the dough with a silicone spatula. The dough should be soft and sticky.

3. In the form for baking (diameter 18 centimeters), covered with parchment paper, lay out the dough and with a spoon evenly distribute it, do not forget to form the sides (about 3 centimeters). Put the dough in the fridge for half an hour.

4. Sugar, corn starch and egg stir until homogeneous, and then add the cheese ricotta. If there is no such cheese, then you can add the usual curd mass. Add the berries and stir.

5. Put the stuffing on the dough. Sprinkle everything with almond petals. Bake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 40 minutes.

6. The finished cake can be sprinkled with powdered sugar if desired. Bon appetit!

And to get a closer look at this recipe, watch a video from one of my favorites. kitchen-channel Julia Small. All dishes according to her recipes come out beautiful and very tasty!

about:blank

I also suggest you learn how to prepare berry tart at home. This cake doesn’t take long to bake, just 20 minutes and it’s ready!

This type of cake can be cooked with anyone. seasonal Or fruit. As you can see, such a berry glade is quite simple to cook. If you follow the recommendations of the author of the recipe, Julia Small, then you will create the most wonderful of pies quickly and without much strain.

By the way, this cake tastes a lot better after it's a little in the fridge!

Tags

See also

New and interesting