Georgian hostess cooks apricot jam whole slices, you can put kernels in cans for aroma

Yesterday I couldn’t get past the apricots on the market. And so I wanted to lie down with a book on the sofa and idle, but in the end I again had a fruitful evening. It was delicious. pricot without a pit called "Royal." The recipe was shared with me by the hospitable Georgian Nino, with whom we had a vacation in Tbilisi two years ago. This jam is brewed with nuts, which is why the name is so royal.

I am so glad that I was prompted in time to get a nut out of the apricot seeds. You can also add to the jam. almond.

Today's edition. "Site" will tell you how cook It's all in the Georgian way. Apricots are fresh: both taste and aroma!

Apricot jam without seeds Ingredients
  • 3kg apricots
  • 1.5–2 kg of sugar
  • 600 ml of water
  • 250 g (can be more or less, if desired) almonds
  • kernel

Preparation
  1. Wash the apricots and get the bones out of them.

2. Boil syrup: in a separate container boil water and dissolve all the sugar in it, stirring. Pour hot apricot syrup and leave for 8 hours, then drain the syrup.

3. Put the syrup on the fire and let it boil. Once again pour apricot syrup, leave to infuse for 7-8 hours. Repeat the procedure 2 times.

4. Cook syrup with apricots for 15 minutes on average heat, do not stir. 5-7 minutes before ready, add pre-peeled and washed almonds. You can chip the bones from apricots, dry them in the oven and also add them to jam.

5. Roll the jam hot in sterilized jars with sterilized lids, let the jam cool, and you can hide for the winter. Also, this jam can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time. The main thing is that the jar is dry before you put jam in there.

I also suggest to get acquainted with the gypsy recipe of apricot jam. Preparation takes only 15 minutes!

A house without jam is just an apartment! I'm not too lazy to cook this apricot. jamlessBecause the season is in full swing. I highly recommend it, the recipe is delicious!

Have our readers started making jam for the winter? Husbands help wield a rolling key?

Tags

See also

New and interesting