I love to cook jam, just the time of apricots, I share the best recipe.

I'm making apricot jam and singing a song. I love doing things. winter seasonal fruit. It’s like meditation to me and there’s something a little noble about it.

I remember watching the movie “Heavenly Swallows” and there they showed how in the gymnasium for noble girls the ladies cooked jam and it was considered honorable.

Today's edition. "Site" Share the preparation instructions sunjam Apricots. Elementary recipe!

Brew apricot jam Ingredients
  • 1.5 kg of apricots
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 800g sugar

Preparation
  1. In a special brass basin with a large handle or bowl, pour water, gradually add sugar and stir. Cook the syrup on a small fire.

2. Prepare the apricots at this time. Wash them, cut them in half and get the bones out. Put the apricots in the boiling syrup and shake them. Cook for about 10 minutes. Gradually, all apricots are completely covered with syrup. Then turn off the fire and leave the jam for a while. Sometimes even at night.

3. Cook again on a small heat for about 20 minutes. Note that it is necessary to shake or gently stir with a spoon so that all apricots are cooked. There is almost no foam in this way, and most importantly, persistence.

4. Apricots are brewed in their own juice due to the fact that we leave them for a while.

5. Put the finished jam in sterilized hot jars. Close it with hot covers. Then turn the banks over. The code will cool, move to a cold storage area.

6. That's it, jam Ready. Bon appetit!

The Editorial Board also propose to familiarize yourself with the recipe for apricot jam with nuts called “Generous”. It will surprise even the most demanding sweet tooth!

I cook apricot jam is not the first year and I will tell you this: it is according to this recipe that fragrant sweet preparation for the winter is most delicious. Of this amount of ingredients, I have about four jars of 0.3-0.4 liters.

Such jam can persistThere are no banks left until spring. Eats first!

Tags

See also

New and interesting