Seasonal recipe of ripe apricots that will deprive you of the gift of speech

Today we have another seasonal recipe on the menu. We will turn ripe and fragrant apricots into an incredible dessert. I thought it couldn't be cooked at home, but it was pretty easy. I assure you, this apricot dessert will make you speechless. It's impossible to break away!

YouTube Edition "Site" It tells you what to do with summer fruit.

Apricot Dessert Ingredients
  • 1kg apricots
  • 450 ml of water
  • 200g sugar
  • 8g vanilla sugar
  • 6 tbsp cornstarch
  • 400 ml of milk
  • 1 tbsp flour

Preparation
  1. Wash the apricots and dry them. Clean the peels and bones. A blender of mashed apricots.

YouTube

2. Put the mashed potatoes in a pot, add water and stir. Then add 100g of sugar and 4spoons of starch. Stir this mixture to uniformity.

YouTube
  3. Put the milk in the other pan. Add 100 grams of sugar, vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons of starch and flour. Stir it all together until homogeneous.

YouTube

4. Put both apricot and milk mixture on the fire and boil until they thicken. The consistency should resemble custard. Below will be a video in which you can see to what state you need to cook both mixtures.

YouTube

5. Now take small glasses, rinse them with water. Then put some apricot puree on the bottom. Add some milk cream on top. Then again the apricot layer, again the milk layer. Pour until the glasses are full. Cover each food film and send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours. Then carefully remove the dessert from the glasses, cut into pieces. If desired, you can roll in coconut shavings.

YouTube

Here is a video where you can see how to make dessert from apricots.

about:blank

It looks like it’s difficult to prepare. There is really nothing special about cooking. You mix the ingredients, boil them, pour them into glasses, and the dessert is ready. A good way to turn a kilo of apricots into a stunning home treat. I hope you like this recipe as much as I do.

Earlier we talked about how to make a gentle summer cake from apricots. Another great seasonal recipe for me. What do you make of ripe apricots in the middle of the summer season?

Tags

See also

New and interesting