The hostess from Azerbaijan shows how to cook the most delicate apricot jam

I had no time to look back as summer approached the apricot season. This year, in principle, time is quite different. But anyway, it's time to cook homemade apricot jam. After all, winter is not far off, and what is the cold without homemade jam?

Today's edition. "Site" She shares a recipe for jam in Azerbaijani with you. A sunny summer in the bank!

Homemade apricot jam Ingredients
  • 1kg apricots
  • 800g sugar
  • 250 ml of water
  • juice
  • baking soda

Preparation
  1. The ingredients are written per 1 kg of apricots, but you can count depending on the amount you have. First, prepare the fruit for cooking. To do this, take ordinary water. Approximately 2 liters per 1 kg of apricots. In water, soda solution: 1 tablespoon of soda per liter of water. Immerse apricots in this solution and leave them for a few hours. It is necessary that they do not fall apart during cooking.

2. Now remove the bones with a stick. It is important that the fruits remain intact. How to do this can be seen in the video below. After crushing the apricot seeds, remove the middle and place them back in the fruit.

3. Then you need to make sugar syrup. There are 250 milliliters of water in the recipe, but more can be added. The main thing is that the sugar is completely dissolved.

4. Put the apricots in the hot syrup, stir. Then turn off the fire and leave it as it is for 8 hours. Then put it on fire again. After boiling, boil 10 minutes and leave until completely cooled. Then repeat the procedure again. 161236

YouTube

5. At the very end, add the juice of half a lemon, boil for another 5 minutes. Then pour the jam into jars. You can also leave some to enjoy the taste right away.

In this video you can see how the hostess Deal manages to make jam.

about:blank

Homemade apricot jam turns out to be incredibly aromatic and delicious. The core of the seeds adds a special taste. If you have never done this before, I highly recommend trying it. I love that in this recipe, apricots remain intact. That seems even better! If there are still apricots left, I suggest making a gentle summer cake. What do you make of ripe apricots?

Tags

See also

New and interesting