Apricot jam

“The summer is red, I did not have time to look back, but it is already winter, and there are no blanks,” this phrase is not about us. We will not, like a dragonfly jumper, only do what to frolic and relax, but do the workpieces.

If there is something to cook from, it is a sin to miss this opportunity. The abundance of fruits in the summer can not but please. You can eat plenty, and canned, so that there is something to eat when the season is over. I suggest you start by making apricot jam.

How to cook apricot jam for the winterWe found out from Irina Khlebnikova. I was very happy with her recipe. It's as precise as a mathematician, with perfectly calculated proportions.

Apricot jam for winter Ingredients
  • 1kg apricots
  • 500g sugar

Preparation
  1. Pick big apricots. Wash them and dry them well.

2. Remove a bone from each fruit. Cut the flesh into four pieces.

3. Pour the apricots with sugar and leave them for three hours to let the juice in.

4. Sterilize the banks. Wash them with the remedy and place in a heated to 180 ° C oven for 5 minutes. And pour boiling water on the lids.

5. Put sugar apricots on a slow fire. Periodically stirring, wait for the sugar to dissolve and the juice to boil. After that, boil the jam for another 5 minutes.

6. Pour the hot jam around the banks. Cover them up. Then turn the banks over. The code will cool, move to a cold storage area.

Jam in consistency will turn out like jelly. If you want thicker, like pasteurized sour cream, you need to double the rate of sugar.

Do it. apricot jam without seeds for the winter A better option than stocking up on candy. In the cold season, tea will come in handy. Sweet, refreshing and at the same time a little sour, a beautiful amber color, it conquers with the first spoon.

In the meantime, enjoy the taste of ripe fresh fruit and do not forget to make blanks. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting