Begged a novice in the church recipe glaze and learned to make flowers on the curls that do not spread.

Easter cake decoration - it's an art. I want the Easter basket to look beautiful. It is very disappointing when the glaze on the curtains spreads, and the jewelry loses its presentation. Today we will tell you what you can use for decor to avoid such problems. Gelatin glaze and flowers from merengue are the key to success.

Let's start with the glaze. In this article, we will share a very simple recipe with gelatin. egg-free. The advantage is that such glaze does not crumble and does not drain from the curtains. It looks very beautiful and appetizing - as from the picture. So here's the recipe.

The ingredients
  • 5g gelatin
  • 25+50g water
  • 125g sugar
  • pinch
  • dyes, flavors at will

Preparation
  1. First, soak 5 g of gelatin in 25 g of cold water.
  2. In a small pan or in a soteinic, we combine 50 g of water and sugar. Send to the stove on a medium fire. Constantly stirring, bring to a boil. The sugar must dissolve completely.
  3. We add swollen gelatin to the hot syrup. Stir until completely dissolved.

4. Cool the syrup to room temperature - this can be done with the help of an ice bath.
  5. We beat the syrup with a mixer at medium speeds. As it is whipped, the syrup will whiten and increase in volume. At this stage, you can add dyes or flavors to your taste. Important point: The longer we whip up the glaze, the thicker it will become. If you want to create a neat cap without leaks, then whip it longer.

6. If you overdo it, the icing gets too thick.Don’t worry, the situation can be corrected. Just put the steak on a small fire for literally 5-10 seconds, actively stir. This is enough to make the glaze a little more liquid.
  7. It is necessary to apply glaze only on completely cooled cakes. Not hot at all.

At first, the glaze is very sticky, similar to molten marshmallows. You need to dry completely. wait out. The next day, the icing will stick firmly on your puffs and will not stick. It also cuts well with a knife and looks very neat.

For more clarity, we add a video:

about:blank

Well, now let's get to the final touches. To make beautiful flowers for cakes, we will use this recipe of the Swiss meze. The article describes in detail how to prepare the cream. Of course, we will need culinary bags and special nozzles for the formation of flowers: “small curved rose”, “leaf” and others at your discretion.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Corzhi, Pervomaisk cakes (@tortiki_korzh)

Here is another video that shows you blossom-making. Here the main creative mood and a little imagination.

about:blank

Just look at how gorgeous the merengue decor looks:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by BOGORODITSK / TOULA (@vera__baker)

I can't wait to bake cakes with my mom and come up with interesting decor options. You can get so much inspiration from photos and videos. I hope that this article will inspire you to cook. I wish you a delicious and elegant cake!

Tags

See also

New and interesting