My husband doesn’t know how to make enough money that I’m going to turn to a fortune teller.

It is great if the family earns both husband and wife. In this case, the family budget only wins. And it turns out to postpone something, and it is not so critical if one of the spouses at work gets into trouble. However, the problem may appear in a flat place, if, for example, husbandMy wife is not happy with this situation.

I have a salary of 50 thousand rubles, which is very good for our city. But the husband earns about 15 thousand. It's embarrassing even to talk about it. Moreover, we have always had such a huge difference in income, although we have been together for almost 9 years, Anastasia writes.

“In the beginning I was quite satisfied. Married. Then, with the help of their parents, they bought an apartment. We had to borrow some of the money, but we have already repaid it. We are raising a wonderful daughter.

“Oleg has never made much money, but he has many positive qualities. For example, he's a wonderful father. I'm always on the run, working late, so I can't spend time with my daughter often. But the husband works a day in two, free time he has a car, and with his daughter he works constantly. And feeds, and walks with her, and plays, and cartoons watch together.

“Of course, it is also on it. I have never liked to tinker in the kitchen, clean, cook or wash dishes. But it's easy for him. And he cooks deliciously. Our mothers also live in our city. Mother-in-law is a pensioner, so often comes to help around the house, deals with the child. My mom is still working, but she can come over for the weekend. The house is always in order.”

“My husband was willing to leave the job, but I was against it. He already has 20 days off every month. Our parents are also very active and help us. And his money will not be superfluous for us. Although, of course, I would like him to earn more.”

Why buy a motor boat "In addition to household chores, Oleg loves fishing." His mother has a dacha outside the city near the river, so he likes to go there to relax. And his friends are the same avid fishermen. And for a long time, my husband wants to get a motorboat to fish with these guys.

“Such a boat is an old dream of his. He's talked about it many times. But first we had a loan, then a lot of money went to the baby. The other day, Oleg asked him to buy this boat. We had small savings (mostly from my salary) and he, you see, made use of that money.

“At first I doubted whether it was worth spending my quarterly salary on a boat. But he followed me like a little child. And every day he had the same conversation that he needed this boat. Moreover, there are discounts for the holidays, and Oleg wants to have time to buy before the price on the site has risen.

Then I pondered And it all seemed very strange to me. What kind of man should his wife buy a boat? Does he not have to make money on such things?

After all, even schoolchildren often earn themselves on a smartphone or a computer if they really want to. And here's a grown man, my daughter's father, begging for a motorboat. Just shame, Anastasia resents.

It is a strange thing when the husband works and copes with everyday life, and the child is engaged, and the wife is not satisfied. If he's going to make a lot of money, then why would he even need a wife who doesn't value him?

Of course. spend A motorboat seems like a dubious idea. But if the family budget allows, why not make a long-awaited purchase to please the head of the family?

Tags

See also

New and interesting