The son works for the benefit of his parents, but in their favorites they have an older brother.

Family relationships They change when children become adults. With someone, the connection may be broken, and someone will completely disappear from the lives of older parents. But how do you make a will and think about the future of your family?

In the family of our hero, everything is very difficult. While Andrew always helps his parents in everything, his brother behaves consumeristically. About what led to strained family relations, read further in the article.

Our family has always lived together. When my brother and I were still in school, we helped our parents with the housework. There are no extra hands in the village, you know. But that all changed when my older brother Alyosha went to university and went to the capital. I stayed in my hometown and was with my parents.

Immediately after graduation, Alesha married and stayed in the city. Then I married a beautiful girl, my high school love Dashka. She and I live next door to my parents. That's what happened.

My brother hardly comes to my parents. This is so rare that it feels as if he is not our relative, but just a guest. But his parents don't like him. They will give him a huge bag of food and an envelope of money. Mom puts a penny to a penny to please Alyosha and his family. And then she gives him the last one.

Alyosha doesn't live poor. I'd say very well. He has enough money to support his wife and child, pay for an apartment and a car. However, every time he takes money from his mother, without even thinking to refuse!

My parents tell me how hard it is in the city. Everything there is very expensive - the money will not be superfluous. I don’t need anything in the village and I don’t have a car. Guess who comes to the house every day to help? Of course it's me, not Alyosha. No, I'm not jealous and I don't want my mother to give me money, God forbid! It's just a shame that my brother doesn't care and my parents look at everything through rose-colored glasses.

One day I got sick and didn’t visit my parents for a long time. So my mother broke into my house a couple of days later, complaining, "Why don't I come to dig potatoes?" When my mom found out I was sick and didn’t want to bother her, she burst into tears.

I didn't immediately know what was going on. But she said, I've been thinking about you and your brother a lot lately. My father says that all I talk about is Alyosha, forgetting how much you do for us. You've been gone so long, I thought you just didn't want to come. I wanted to hurt you, but it turned out that you just got sick. I'm a bad mother, I'm sorry.

This revelation struck me. All her life, her beloved son was Alyosha, and I was in his shadow. Only now has my mother admitted it. When I recovered, everything fell into place. It's true that something has changed. My mom's been kinder to me. One day after another work in the garden, my father called me to him and said, “I want you to know that my mother and I have decided to rewrite all the property on you.” That will be fair.”

All my life I wanted to be a beloved son, but I never demanded it. I am glad that the epiphany came to my parents, I always sincerely loved them. Maybe life really puts everything in its place sooner or later?

From the editorial board, I know firsthand how things can change. family relations. And, unfortunately, while some relatives do not think about anything, others bite their elbows. It is great when the problem is solved easily and easily. However, sometimes people have to suffer for years, tormented by guesses why everything happens this way. Perhaps his parents tried to appease Alyosha simply because they missed him? Either way, it didn’t help the family make contact.

Why do you think some children fall into the category of favorites, and other parents do not care? We invite you to speculate on this topic. Leave your comments at the bottom!

Tags

See also

New and interesting