Mastery of making herring pate

Recently, the mother-in-law told about how to prepare herring pate at home. This recipe is universal – it can be modified to your taste and combined with various dishes.

Pate from herring at home Ingredients
  • 300g herring
  • 200g curd cream cheese
  • 100g yogurt or sour cream
  • pepper
  • 1-2 tsp honey
  • lemon juice

Preparation
  1. Herring should be cleaned and disassembled on the fillet, and then cut into pieces (of any size and shape, but it is better to smaller, so that everything mixes well).

2. Next, put in a blender cottage cheese, yogurt or sour cream, herring, honey, lemon juice and black pepper. Carefully grind all the ingredients to get a homogeneous mass.

3. Try pate to taste and, if necessary, increase the amount of honey or pepper. My fish was very salty, so I decided to add 2 teaspoons of honey. I got it right.

4. But that's not all. You need to decompose the finished pate in jars, and then put them in the refrigerator for 3 hours, and best of all for the night. It'll be delicious. bread-plateWhich goes well with black bread.

Herring pate ready. Don’t tell anyone about the honey in the recipe – they’ll never know about this secret but important ingredient. Bon appetit!

Tags

See also

New and interesting