Recipe of poached eggs in water in the manner of a restaurant dish

Sitting with a friend once. He says, "You know how Elka, my mistress, cooks eggs interestingly?" Boiled in the fridge the other day, and there's nothing but eggs. She says, calm down! I'm going to do it like a restaurant, "An egg in Niagara" is called. Breaks the egg and into the heated water - boom! Delicious. I told him, "It's ordinary." poach-egg. What's Niagara, Senya?

"That's what Elka said," she says. I do it at home now, I like it. Pachot. You can tell. It's only in elite restaurants! Ah, Senya. You should be in the newsroom. "Site"I'd know a little bit about eggs. "The poached egg, Senya, is a way of cooking," I say. - And you seem to have already learned it. There, the mistress gave me the recipe! Laughs.

Poached egg in the water So here, Senya. Egg poachot is a traditional breakfast in France. Broken eggs are boiled in hot water without shells. If you cook this way, the yolk turns creamy, and the protein seems to wrap it in petals. Read Wikipedia or something. It is important that the water never boils. Anyway, I'm going to give you a couple of options, write it down. You show Elka later. Niagara.

The way Ella Thy Ella cooks an egg, I say, cooks like this. First he warms the water in the pan, picks it up, probably two-thirds, salts it. As soon as bubbles appear, he takes a wreath and makes a funnel. And a testicle in that funnel -- oh! The funnel is needed so that the protein does not disperse, immediately the yolk surrounds. It depends on taste. How does Ella like the yolk to be completely liquid? Then a minute and a half. And creamThen four minutes.

You know, Senya, you need to fill your hand here. The first time I was screwed, I screwed up. That's why I trained on bags. He broke the egg into a transparent bag and cooked it to get a knack. I added all the spices later. The next step is to break the egg into a mug and then into water. It's more convenient. Well, I got used to it in about ten. Important: The eggs should be fresh.

How to cook poached egg normal people Do not believe, Senya, but there is such a thing. noveltyIt's called "plowwort." This is a device for eggs to cook their poach. There. You heat the water and you can put five of these poachers in the pan. It'll be like a restaurant. And if you cook like Ella, you can only cook one or two. Why? Because the water temperature from a large number of eggs decreases, the protein is worse seized.

How else do you make poached eggs?
  1. In the oven
    The method is good because at one time you can cook at least a whole tray of eggs. The main thing is that there are so many cupcake moulds in the house. In each form pour a tablespoon of water, then the egg there carefully. And the oven. 15 minutes, 200 degrees. You got it, Senya? And accordingly, the more you hold, the thicker the yolk.

2. In the microwave
    Yes, Senya! Microwaves are all ours. Stop bloating your eyes and listen carefully. You take the most ordinary mug, pour up to half the water, a drop of vinegar and drive an egg into it. Cover the mug with a saucer and put it in the microwave like this. Turn it to full power for one minute. If the egg appears to be liquid, set for another 15-20 seconds. Cool?

3. In a multicooker
    Yes, there is such a way too! If there are silicone heat-resistant containers, then generally beauty. You know what a bowl is? Small ceramics will go, too. Lubricate a little butter each and kick an egg. Pour 1-2 cups of hot water into the bowl of the multi-cooker, install a grille, with saws on it. Close the lid, set the steaming mode and give two minutes, then open the lid and give two more minutes. Remember?

Check out, Senya, how Olga Papsueva cooks such an egg. We in our editorial office love her very much. Always visual, clear, popular. That's it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UTbTnff_bo

“Elka will freak out when I tell you it’s easy. poach-egg! I will say that I read it myself, or else he will run away to you, a wise man! “No, Senya, he won't run away. I have a wife, I love her. I'm not surprised by eggs. Here, look at the link. There's more poached eggs. Just a long story, lazy to me! - I answer. And the stars are already lighting up in the sky. Oh, life is so good!

Tags

See also

New and interesting