Why you need to wrap fish fillets in lavash leaves

There are many ways to cook fish, but my favorite is fish baked in lavash. It comes out tasty, juicy, appetizing, and most importantly - quickly and without fuss. Well, the stuffing of such fish hastily - I can't put it into words. You gotta try that!

Today's edition. "Site" He'll tell you how to bake a fillet. fish-leaf. It's impossible to break away!

Fish baked in lavash Ingredients
  • 600g fish fillet
  • 2 eggs
  • 2-3 sheets of fine lavash
  • 3 tbsp sour cream
  • 0.5 tbsp warm water
  • 2 tomatoes
  • 1 bulb
  • 0.5 tsp mustard
  • 2-3 parsley branches
  • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 55g cheese
  • 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 1 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. First you have to marinate the onions. Clean it, wash it, cut it into mugs and break it down into rings. Put the onions in a small bowl, salty, pour apple cider vinegar and half a glass of water. Stir and leave for 15-20 minutes so that the onion is well marinated.

2. Half of the pickled onions send to the bowl of the blender, there also add 1 egg, parsley twigs, mustard and vegetable oil (it is better to take olive). Grind it all with a blender to uniformity. Pour the resulting sauce into a bowl and add a tablespoon of sour cream to it. Stir it all together.

3. You can take any fish, I usually have pollock fillet. Wash the fish and cut into portion pieces. Put each of the pieces in the sauce.

4. Cut the tomatoes into thin circles. Prepare lavash: cut each leaf of lavash in half. On half a leaf of lavash, first lay out a couple of circles of tomatoes, then a piece of fish, then add a little sauce, and on top of it lay out a couple of rings of pickled onions.

5. Turn the lavash into some kind of envelope. Make envelopes until the ingredients run out. Put the resulting blanks in a form for baking, lubricated with oil.

6. One egg beat with a wreath, salt and add 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream, stir. Rub the cheese and also add to the whipped egg. Stir well again, and then pour the fish in the lavash with this mixture.

7. Bake the dish in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 35 minutes.

8. That's all. Fish in lavash Filled up. Bon appetit!

I also propose to find out the recipe for cooking fish in a puff dough called "Goldfish". This useful, incredibly effective in serving and easy to prepare dish will decorate any festive table!

Fish, lavaceous According to this recipe, it comes out very juicy and fragrant. The dressing and sauce add to the piquancy. I serve the envelopes hot, but also cold they are good. Even those who do not usually eat fish will be asked for a supplement. Checked!

Make sure to cook! Your family will appreciate this delicious dish!

Tags

See also

New and interesting