Royal cheesecake from friends from Kazakhstan, for which guests are drawn instinctively

How royalize I learned from friends from Kazakhstan. There are no intricate royal products in this treat, but the taste is truly stunning. Crunchy sand chips in combination with the most delicate curd filling simply melt in the mouth!

I have known this recipe for a long time, but it is in the interpretation of my Kazakh friends that the royal cheesecake comes out even more delicious, and the cooking process does not take much time!

How to prepare the royal cheesecake today "Site" Share the preparation instructions kingware. A favorite dish of many hostess!

Filling ingredients
  • 500g cottage cheese
  • 3 eggs
  • 110g sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla sugar
  • pinch
  • A little lemon peel (optional)

Ingredients for the sand base
  • 450g flour
  • 200g butter
  • 110g sugar
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • pinch

Preparation
  1. If the cottage cheese is grainy, then it must first be broken with a blender. But it is much easier to immediately take a smooth cottage cheese. To the cottage cheese add a pinch of salt, sugar and vanilla sugar. Rub it with a spatula. Add a little lemon peel and 3 eggs, mix everything with a mixer at medium speed.

2. To prepare the dough for flour, add frozen butter grated on the grater. Add sugar, salt, baking powder. Stir your hands until the crumbs form. It doesn't take long to stir!

3. Divide the base into 3 parts. On the parchment-covered form (I have 24 centimeters) move the two parts of the base. Form the sides and slightly retract the base. Put the stuffing on top.

4. Put the third part of the base on the filling. Bake the cake in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 45 minutes.

5. That's all, delicious. cheesecake ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Tatiana Shpilko. Beautiful Tatiana, thank you for such affordable and useful recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Ux6iO5vYGvww

Editorial Council I also suggest to learn how to prepare cheesecakes on a pouring dough without soda and yeast. Pour dough accelerates the cooking process at times. Such dough turns out soft and airy, it goes well with juicy cottage cheese filling!

Now you know how to make the king's cheesecake at home without a problem. Note that the taste of this cake largely depends on cottage cheese and butter. If you take grainy cottage cheese in the store, make sure that the composition does not contain calcium chloride, which is used as a hardener. Such seeds are difficult to turn into a cream mass.

I can say with confidence that this is crispy and sweet-cake It truly deserves a royal table. By the way, such a delicacy is happily weaved on both cheeks and those children who do not particularly eat cottage cheese. Checked!

Tags

See also

New and interesting