I hear the knocking of the heels of the neighbor from above, again rushes and bakes cheesecakes

No need to puzzle over what to cook for tomorrow. Tomorrow for lunch - potato cheesecakes from Olenka Matvey! I love all of her recipes, until I came across a single recipe that I didn't like. Meat filling on a potato pillow , and under a slightly melted cheese in the oven - it's very tasty and satisfying!

Today , the Site will share instructions for making potato cheesecakes with juicy meat filling . The filling can be supplemented with fried or pickled mushrooms, it also comes out very tasty!

Potato cheesecakes Ingredients
  • 5 boiled potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 onions
  • 2 tbsp. l. flour
  • 250 g minced chicken
  • 150 g pork neck
  • 200 g lard (optional)
  • 200 g cheese
  • 1-2 tbsp. l. mayonnaise
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Boil whole peeled potatoes in salted water in advance. Cool the finished potatoes, and then mash with a crush until mashed. Add 1 egg, some salt and pepper, stir. Also add flour, knead potato dough. By the way, this dough is also suitable for potato sauces. The dough should stick slightly to your hands.

2. Chop the onion finely. You can take ready-made minced meat, or you can twist the chicken fillet into minced meat, and finely chop the pork neck with a knife. If you take less fatty meat, then it is better to add lard. Add pepper, salt and chopped onions to the meat. Add mayonnaise to the minced meat. Mix everything well.

3. Form potato cakes on a floured table or silicone mat. Take some potato mass and roll it into a ball. Next, this ball must be flattened to a flat shape. You should get a flat cake about 1.5 centimeters thick. Sprinkle one side of the cake with flour and put it on a greased baking sheet with this sprinkled side down. This dusting will prevent the cheesecakes from sticking to the frying surface.

4. Put a tablespoon with minced meat on top of each potato blank. Lubricate the edges of the cheesecakes with a beaten egg.

5. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, and then sprinkle it with the minced meat filling. Bake the cheesecakes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.

6. That's all, hearty potato cheesecakes are ready. Bon Appetit!

And to get acquainted with this recipe in more detail, you can watch the video from the charming Olga Matvey . Taking this opportunity, once again I confess my love for all the recipes of this beautiful hostess!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toul_UCw0Zg

Editors' advice I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with an excellent recipe for potato meatballs. Look great surrounded by greenery and bright fresh vegetables, but it turns out much cooler than potato pancakes!

Let the prepared potato cheesecakes cool slightly, then remove them from the baking sheet with a wooden spatula. It is better to serve them hot. However, even when cold, the potato base remains soft. You can complement the dish with vegetable salad or pickles. I like it with pickled cucumbers or red bell pepper. Delicious!

What potato dishes do your family like? Surely there is something interesting, write us a recipe in the comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting