Found a recipe from Soviet times, in the next three days I will treat home Riga cheesecake

“Preparing cheesecakes is a delicate but fascinating business!” I said to myself, grinding the dough with my hands. The next three days I will treat homemade Riga cheesecake. Almost everyone who was in Riga tried this cheesecake, and no one was left indifferent!

The recipe of such cheesecake saw on the culinary channel “Prostorecept” and was very happy. I remember my mother in Soviet times always brought me such a cheesecake from trips to Latvia. It's delicious!

Preparation of Wheatcakes Today Edition "Site" I will share the instructions for the preparation of the famous riga. Any cheesecake rests!

Test ingredients
  • 100g butter
  • 1 egg
  • 0.5 tsp cinnamon
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 0.5 tsp baking powder
  • 150g flour
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 600g cottage cheese
  • 2 yolks
  • 3 egg whites
  • 90g sugar
  • 50g sour cream
  • 60g raisins
  • 10g vanilla sugar
  • 1 tsp flour

Filling ingredients
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1 yolk

Preparation
  1. For cooking. test-base Pour flour into the bowl. Grate chilled butter, and then grind the flour with butter with your hands into a crumb. Add cinnamon, baking powder, sugar and salt. Stir it to uniformity.

2. Add the egg and mix the dough. It turns out sandy and fragrant. Cover the mold for baking with parchment paper and carefully distribute the dough in the form. Put the dough in the freezer while you cook the stuffing.

3. In a deep bowl pour cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla sugar, yolks and sour cream. Cut the blender to uniformity. Add the flour and stir.

4. In a separate container, pour proteins and beat them to a stable foam. Add the proteins to the main mass and stir.

5. Pour to the curd mass of pure raisins. Stir it. The dough before baking is pricked with a fork, and then put in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 10 minutes.

6. Take out the slightly clutched dough from the oven and lay it out on top. cottage cheese. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes. And while the curd mass is baked, beat the yolk with milk, and then, after 10 minutes, pour the curd mass with a pour. Put the cheesecake in the oven again, but for half an hour.

7. Serve this one. cheesecake sliced into portioned squares or diamonds. Bon appetit!

And to get acquainted with this recipe in more detail, watch this video from the wonderful culinary channel Prostorecept. Look, get inspired and start cooking!

about:blank

I also suggest you to familiarize yourself with the laziest recipe for cheesecakes, which are prepared literally in 25 minutes. And to taste they are not inferior to the classic buns with cottage cheese!

As you can see, cooking cheesecakes does not take much effort and time. Riga cheesecake You can also put guests on the table, watering with any sweet topping from above. This cheesecake is enough for 3 tea parties for a small family.

Personally, I love serving it for breakfast. I think that if the morning is beautiful and delicious, then the day will be fine!

Tags

See also

New and interesting