How to send home a father-in-law who behaves like a typical mother-in-law

Usually. father-in-law and daughter-in-law somehow find a way to get along with each other, traditionally problems between relatives arise in mother-in-law and son-in-law. But as it turns out, this is not always the case.

For example, this is a case that was told to us by a young woman who does not know what to do or how to be. She found herself in a typical household situation, when her husband's father either out of boredom or out of evil simply interferes with life. Who wants these problems?

My husband and I have a small child, and we have been married for 6 years. During this time, many things happened: financial problems, mistrust in marriage, unemployment and psychological crisis. But we all went together and until relatively recently we were happy.

The husband is half-orphan, he has only a father who lives not with us, but outside the city. We live in my husband's apartment. But no, don’t think that we threw an elderly person out the door, and we ride like cheese in butter with a small child. That's not true.

The father-in-law himself wanted to live in a house outside the city, to monitor the economy. First, he was tired of the city life: dirty air, noise, neighbors behind the wall and eternal haste. And secondly, there he grows a bird, a couple of goats and has a garden. He does sports and hardening. That's what he's been going for all his life.

The fact that the father of her husband, Fedor Viktorovich, closer to forty years suddenly thought about health. I used to work in the police and now, having a good pension and a lot of free time, I fell into a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition. I wanted to introduce my son to this, but the descendant disappointed: there is no time, you need to earn more, and nature did not deprive him of good health and a flat stomach.

In short, everything is like everyone else: small problems and troubles in father and son, this is life. Until my father-in-law decided to rent an apartment to pay for another rejuvenation course. Not only do you pay some charlatan for what (a set of exercises that will return tone to the skin and muscles), but you also need to follow the right diet, which, as these crooks promise, will fill your father-in-law with energy and vitality. It's funny to hear that from someone who already lives in the village and drinks steamed milk.

The father-in-law agreed for 5 months, and all this time, according to his plan, he will live in our (his and our) “chic” three-room apartment. We usually didn’t go into the third room or even heat it to pay less for utilities. Well, all the better, the person who wanted to live in it, used to temper.

From day one, I had a problem with this guy. He does not keep his mouth shut at all, but only criticizes everything: my cooking, raising a child, the attitude towards my husband. I don’t understand that things can be different in another family. For example, how is it that not only I, but my husband, and sometimes my son, do my dishes? It's a mess.

Spiders on the walls? Just one, and not a spider, but a mosquito? It's a nightmare, where is the daughter-in-law looking? And so on. From her husband, by the way, he did not lag behind and offers him to go to the river, for nothing that the temperature is not at all beach. You can also “unload the stomach” and try to eat one rice and celery for a week. I do not understand why an adult man such a diet, he will wither without proteins immediately, like a flower on a windowsill without water.

And that's how it goes day after day. Thank goodness he has no complaints about his grandson. But my son, looking at all this, began to communicate with me in a kind of disparaging tone. You know, you can't do that with your mother. I tried to solve everything in the world, when it didn't work, I started yelling.

Zero point. When a person is on his wavelength, he can not explain anything. He does not need to work, politics and news, and therefore he is not interested in television. Only proper nutrition, regimen and endless “important lessons”, which, for some reason, fall on one of me as a cornucopia.

After 5 months, which have passed not unnoticed, the father-in-law suddenly realized that he did not have enough money for the planned, and to borrow money from his son does not give him pride. Although it is clear that no repayment of debt money even went. Now he decides that he should stay with us for two more months and everything will be fine. That's how his grandson loves, even cries to keep his grandfather from leaving.

It seems like 60 days, but I can’t take it anymore. My husband's father is an adult, healthy man. And we are the unit of society. A cell that needs to live separately. Why should I, as a grown woman, make excuses? The husband strongly disagrees and demands that his father stay. And the father-in-law himself recently came with flowers - to put up with. And the next day, I noticed, sorry, enemas in my bathroom. Dear ones. "Site"Please advise me how to be in my situation, maybe start renting an apartment?

Tags

See also

New and interesting