Why does a woman need two men in the house?

Recently, an unusual letter came to our editorial office. A young woman writes that she got into deadlockHe took responsibility for two men at once. You must have imagined a husband and a lover. But don't rush to jump to conclusions. The heroine of today’s history has to live in a couple with her beloved husband and father-in-law. How and why this happened, read our story.

My husband and I recently went on vacation for a week. Just in case, we warned our neighbor when we would be back. Not much can happen, but so on the soul calmer. Neither my husband nor I had any idea what a surprise we would have on arrival.

We just crossed the threshold, as the same neighbor appeared on the horizon. And my father-in-law looked at her back! It turned out that he had a serious quarrel with his mother-in-law and she just threw him out the door. And since we weren't home, he asked for Tamara. Surprisingly, she let him in and, apparently, gave him warmth and affection.

My husband’s father spent the night with us, and the next morning he was stunned by the news: “Oh, I can’t live with this snake anymore!” I'll get divorced and then I'll move to Tamarca! To put it mildly, we were in shock. But they did not do it; it is their life and they alone decide what to do.

The divorce went quickly and smoothly. And the father-in-law started living next door to us. Tamara instantly changed, becoming a real bitch. She started playing evil stepmother, only 5 years older than my husband (he was about to turn 35). And then the whole mess started. The fact is that the father-in-law rewrote his half of the apartment for his son. The other half belonged to my mother-in-law.

The neighbor wanted to get money from the sale of the apartment. But since my mother-in-law lived there, everything was covered in a copper basin. And now Tamara demanded that we please her every whim. No, it's crazy, isn't it? I'll say more! After a while, Tamara wanted us to swap apartments.

“We actually have love. And I'm not that old, maybe there will be more kids! Why would you? You are not planning children, said the neighbor. That's when my patience ran out. Not just my husband, but my husband. He talked to his father, told him everything he didn't know. The father-in-law replied, “I, fool, thought she loved me.” And she just needed my money!

The next day he told Tamara everything he thought of her. And she said sharply and coldly: “Well, go to your old lady, understand?” Again divorce, again uncertainty. My mother-in-law was very happy when she found out. And then at some point I called my father-in-law and called him back. Just like that.

And he said yes. It’s better than Santa Barbara! But then everything went downhill. The mother-in-law said that she is ready to resume relations only if the other half of the apartment becomes her. Since we didn't need her, the husband just rewrote his share to his mom.

Exactly on the day when the entire apartment officially became the possession of her mother-in-law, she took and changed all the locks. My father-in-law left things at the door. Just some kind of circus! Of course, he freaked out, packed his bags and came to us. If this continues, children can be forgotten. Old people are brighter than pearls.

It's time to summarize. There are two men in our house now. Both help with the chores: one cooks and goes to the store, the second does laundry and cleans. They take care of me like the apple of an eye. Tamara's neighbor doesn't say hello to us, but I confess the loss is not great. And my mother-in-law lives happily. Now she rents her apartment to tenants, and she lives in a small one-bedroom with European repairs. That's how I understand old age!

Seriously, I feel like I’m in a desperate situation. And the father-in-law in old age you can not abandon, and you want to live your life. What a parsley! Maybe you've had such problems, too?

Sometimes only one thing can happen. cross out years of life with a man. In this story, the stigma of both mother-in-law and father-in-law. We don’t know why they fought the first time. Maybe the reason was so serious that it could justify the behavior of an elderly woman?

But we still think she did something mean. And to his ex-husband and to his own son. After all, she got the whole apartment fraudulently. In this situation, it remains to wish all family members patience and strength. And if you want to give some advice to the main character told, boldly share your opinion in the comments. Wait for you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting