My mother-in-law sawed my husband for a long time until he decided on another adventure, now I do not know what to do.

For people working abroad, the problem of relationships is always particularly noticeable. What to say, even men working on a rotational basis, sometimes morally can distance themselves from their wives and children. Here you are, say, fully attuned to your professional duties, and family. And what are they doing there, how are they doing, are they doing well? On the phone, you can find out such things, but some moments will always be off the scene. Unfortunately, this is the harsh truth of life.

Therefore, it is not surprising that couples working separately in different countries often file for divorce. They do not stop even having children and joint ownership. No one is safe from the fact that at one moment on the horizon may appear a person with whom it will be easier, better and more interesting. Marriages collapse, former lovers become enemies, and their children feel deprived. In the pursuit of happiness, it is very easy to lose yourself and change your principles.

Recently, not even quite so, in recent years, I noticed that there are no poor people left on the Internet. Earlier, when social networks were just coming out, people communicated, directly told about their lives as is. And in general, they could be trusted. I have never concealed the fact that I am living in Kashmir. But how else, our neighborhood is full of them, and I'm sure they're full. Don't their people use social media?

Now times have changed. Every woman my age lives in a country villa and her children go to a private school. “My husband is a problem, of course. But I did it myself. And every other one, I assure you. Either this quality of life has grown so much in our country, or some miracles are happening and I come across the same hereditary princesses and all sorts of sultans in the comments.

Peels, my situation is different. Ordinary family, two children, husband. We live in a two-bedroom apartment, it is good that the square is not the most standard and there is enough space. But it's the same apartment where you can hear neighbors through the wall. There were carpets on the floor a few years ago (although we have already completed the repair). And in general, in the entrance you can still find old inscriptions that are more than 5 or even 10 years old. Yes, we still exist, the gray and the wretched. I'm sorry.

Although I know what decent housing is. Just like my mother-in-law. She has a two-story house that she and her husband built themselves. Inside - new equipment, fashionable design repair and only natural materials. Unfortunately, I've only been to my husband's mother a couple of times in the 7 years we've known each other. She keeps herself apart from us and seems to love only one herself and her purebred cat. Even my son is pretty cool. I can see that, at least.

Where did your family find the money for such a beautiful house? My mother-in-law works as a translator. And not from anyone, but from a very influential Turk. Therefore, at home it appears quite rarely. He spends more time abroad at work. He sends money, gifts, and often calls. I don't mean my husband, I mean my father-in-law. As I said, she has a special relationship with her son. He wants him to be a real man. So no motherly affection, yes.

A couple of years ago, when my father-in-law fell ill, my mother-in-law suggested we move in with her while she was away. A great opportunity to move out of the disgraced Khrushchev and at least for a while to feel like those very “people from the Internet”. But I refused. Why? Obviously. She did not make such an offer out of good will, she was just looking for a free nurse for her husband. I don't think my son's gonna do that. And here's the daughter-in-law, which means I'm perfect.

Who wants to look after a sick person around the clock in order to live for a while in good conditions? The food would be better, honestly. Of course, I promised to think, I wanted to hush up this issue as easily and delicately as possible. It didn't work. My mother-in-law was constantly calling, convincing her son that he was obliged to help his father, and at the same time I could move with him and my children. In general, the usual such a cunning approach that any adequate woman will notice.

I told my husband my point of view. He told me that his mother really wanted me and him. And he even agreed with me. And yet the pressure was too great. So he started coming to his father in person and just, to the best of his ability, cooking him, washing him and all that. You've probably already taken his side, because it's Dad. How can a son not come to his own father? For my part, I will ask another question. Why didn't he get a real nurse when he had the money? Why do you need to save money at the expense of the work of your own child?

Since then, of course, our relationship with my mother-in-law is not warm. We do not quarrel, but the language will not turn to call us friends. Which suits me perfectly. My husband wanted to reconcile us, naive. But he failed. Well, it does. Some families live almost at odds with relatives on the marital line. I'm not afraid of it and I've never been afraid of it, let's break through.

But recently we have one non-obvious “difficulty”. As I said, we live modestly, but not poorly. There is always something to put on the table, and the children walk shoes, dressed. What problems? But the husband, having listened to his mother, decided that we live very badly and this must be urgently corrected. And since I'm a housewife, you know, a lazy woman who doesn't even go to work, he should take matters into his own hands and start doing something worthy. For example, to go abroad to work. Mama will help, of course.

And here's what I'm saying. I'm not the kind of woman who nags her husbands and drives them to work. I am calm about all my husband’s hobbies, the fact that he can come home from work tired and lie on the couch. He is not a slave, a robot, or an employee. He needs rest, too, right? So explain to me what kind of prank he wants to go to unknown and unknown for what? Our children are used to living conditions, and so am I. Why listen to your mother and break up your family, even if only temporarily?

I listened to his arguments for a long time, and it is clear to me that these are not even his words. That's what my mother-in-law put into her son's head. And I'm not comfortable with that. So it turns out I'm the only wife who keeps her husband at home to be here with us. But his mother wants something different. Please consider which of us is right and which is to blame? I can already feel our marriage collapsing, all because of the stupid whims of one petty woman!

Tags

See also

New and interesting