When cooking buckwheat, many housewives make the same mistake, this is how to cook it.

I am a longtime fan of porridge, and buckwheat among them is the most beloved. Croup, the main thing is to go through, wash and cook properly. And to come up with what to cook buckwheat is not a problem, because it is combined with many products and will cope with the task even an inexperienced hostess.

If you are often worried about the question of what to cook buckwheat with, I advise you to stop at the optimal option: cook fresh porridge with a minimum amount of salt. It will be stored in the refrigerator for a long time and will serve as a wonderful basis for hearty and tasty dishes with the addition of vegetables or meat. It can also be poured with boiled milk, sweetened with honey or sugar, and make a healthy breakfast for the child.

I like it better when it is airy and crumbly. I cook it the following way. I place the cereal in a pan or other container, slightly salt and pour clean water so that its level is 2 cm higher than buckwheat. I bring the porridge to a boil, and then cook on a low heat until all the moisture evaporates. The readiness of cereals is indicated by the absence of liquid at the bottom of the dishes. Buckwheat can not be interfered with when cooking, because then you will get a real "porridge".

What to make buckwheat with? Buckwheat porridge in its pure form is unlikely to please anyone, so it must be oiled. Butter should be put in a pan a couple of minutes before preparation or directly into the plate. And what exactly you serve to buckwheat: vegetables, chops, patty or sausage - this is a matter of personal taste.

Buckwheat is very well combined with stew. Pig, beef, chicken, rabbit, duck or goose - any will do. The stew can be purchased in the store or cooked yourself. It is not difficult to do this, you just have to spend time. And the result will exceed all your expectations, because nothing tastes better than homemade stew with buckwheat (pasta, potatoes, arnautka, and the like). You only need to put meat on top of the hot porridge with the rest of the contents of the jar, and then the stew will do everything itself, that is, it will melt and flavor the buckwheat with its juice.

To boiled buckwheat, you can add vegetable stew or honeycomb, prepared using fragrant spices. It is advisable to apply it immediately to the plate, abundantly pouring porridge with the remaining gravy.

Buckwheat porridge turns out to be very tasty if you give it a sauce. It can be made based on meat, mushrooms, vegetables or cream. The sauce should be watered on the dish immediately before serving on the table.

Lard - the ideal seasoning Smalets with squarks - a universal additive to porridge from different cereals. They can safely water the buckwheat and not be afraid. And when you warm it up on the second day, break a couple of eggs in a pan, fry and eat for health.

Buckwheat can be cooked together with meat. I prefer pork because it is fatter. Since cereals are cooked faster, it is recommended to roast the meat in a pot on sunflower oil until semi-ready. Then add crushed onions and grated carrots. And when the vegetables turn brown, they pour washed buckwheat into them. Now the products need to be salted, peppered and mixed. Once thoroughly mixed - and enough, no more spoon there. The contents of the pot are poured with water so that it covers everything by 2 cm. When the porridge boils, it is boiled until ready on a small fire. If the liquid has evaporated, then the buckwheat has already ripened.

Any porridge "loves" meat frying, and buckwheat is no exception to the rule. If you want to make your husband a tasty buckwheat, put more meat on top! The same advice I gave to my friend ten years ago. She just got married and I didn’t know her husband was a vegetarian. My girlfriend listened to me and did everything I taught. Can you imagine how angry her husband was? Especially after she emptied the whole plate with the words "don't want it as you like."

I'm surprised when people say they hate buckwheat. I'm sure they just don't know what to make buckwheat with to make it taste good!

Do you like buckwheat? How do you cook it? With what?

Tags

See also

New and interesting