Is it necessary to preserve tomatoes at night, if the family is heated

Many people see the life of a housewife as something very simple and simple. Some people even dream of such a carefree life.

But it should be understood that in fact, domestic labor sometimes exhausts much more than the usual eight-hour work, because in fact they have to do all the time. Sometimes housewives don’t even have time to take care of themselves.

And in gratitude for their efforts, some receive only discontent and criticism from their husband. By the way, this is the situation faced by one of our readers.

This morning I woke up two hours earlier than usual. But even so, there was no time for breakfast or self-care. It was necessary to quickly gather and run to the market, because the plans for a week as listed item “marinate a couple of jars of tomatoes for your beloved”.

My husband, of course, did not wake up, let him rest. I did not want to raise my sons so early. So I decided to go shopping on my own.

After buying ten kilograms of tomatoes, she went home. Heavy bags did not bother me, because I was already in anticipation of how my husband would be happy when he found his favorite pickled tomatoes on the table. We've been having some trouble lately, but I'm sure it's a temporary occurrence. After all, all couples once have to face a crisis in relationships.

I remember he had always praised me for his care and care, even confessing that it was for these qualities that he loved me so much. I guess I'm trying less now, so everything started to fall apart. But nothing, just have to try harder and fix everything, thinking about it, I opened the front door of our apartment and immediately went to the kitchen.

My husband, to my surprise, was not home. At first I thought he was called back for work. Over the past six months, this has happened more and more often. I honestly did not understand why the husband makes such concessions and goes to the workplace on his legal day off. But that was the kindness and kindness I liked in the beginning.

After finishing with the twists, I habitually began to wash, clean and cook dinner. The husband was still missing... Here on the clock is already 23:00, and from the beloved no news. She called herself - she doesn't answer, wrote a dozen messages - and again silence. I never managed to sleep, I sat all night thinking about what happened to my beloved.

And my beloved returned only in the morning and said from the doorstep: “I want to divorce,” and went to pack. When asked what had happened, he replied that he had long loved the other. Having collected his belongings, the faithful for a minute lingered at the front door, noticing the wrapped conservations in the corridor. Believe it or not, his only reaction was a tired smile and the phrase, “You’d better spend your time taking care of yourself, not all that nonsense.”

His words have not gone out of my mind for a long time. For a few days I thought it was a strange dream. But then my thoughts cleared up, I looked in the mirror and saw a woman who was so tired. The divorce, of course, took place. And I must say that very soon the ex-husband regretted his decision. However, this is a completely different story...

Tags

See also

New and interesting