Recipe hack, which the wife learned after spending the night with a friend

I overheard a conversation between two men in transport. One boasted that his wife "could make a delicious dish out of nothing." The second clearly envied him and reasoned that not everyone was given a culinary talent. Here's what I was thinking. Sometimes you do not need to spend money on expensive products to surprise your family. It's enough to be smart. I'll tell you, How delicious to make hake A simple, inexpensive fish, so everyone will love it.

I learned the secrets of cooking from my friend. Frozen fish is very important to be able to properly defrost. In no case should this be done in a microwave or under a stream of cold water. The fish will lose their culinary and nutritional properties. Better put the hake in advance. bottom-shelf and leave to defrost for 4-6 hours.

How tasty to cook hake Take the carcass milk-hack. This fish has an unusually delicate taste and special juiciness.

The ingredients
  • 1kg heck
  • 1 large bulb
  • 1-2 carrots
  • 1 bundle of green onions
  • 4 teeth. garlic
  • 300g hard cheese
  • 300g sour cream
  • 2 bay leaves
  • salt
  • pepper black and white ground to taste
  • paprika sweet and paprika smoked to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Frost the fish, but not completely. Peel, trim the fins and cut the fillets. Wash and dry with paper towels.

2. Sprinkle and sprinkle hake with seasonings: pepper and paprika. Leave it, let it brew a little.

3. In the meantime, prepare vegetables: cut the onions with thin rings, sodium carrots on grater, and cut the green onions finely.

4. Make a pour: in a bowl pour sour cream, grated cheese (but not all, leave 50-80 g to then sprinkle the fish on top), 2 cloves of garlic passed through the garlic press. Stir and season with pepper, paprika, salt to taste.

5. In the form for baking, oiled, lay out onion mugs, some carrots, pieces of bay leaf (the leaf breaks well) and the remaining 2 cloves of garlic (slightly cut). Send and season if you want. Then slightly miss the sour cream cheese sauce.

6. Lay a layer of fish, sprinkle green onions and carrots. Smash again with sour cream and cheese. Say it again: fillet, green onion, carrot, sauce. You can also use your favorite greens if you want.
  7. Pour the sauce on top and sprinkle the remaining grated cheese. Send to the oven, bake at 200°C for 40 minutes.

The fish casserole is ready! In itself, it is already a self-sufficient meal. But if you want a side dish, you can find nothing better than baked potatoes. Especially since they can. cook! That'll make it easy for you.

Those who have already tried this recipe are surprised: such a simple fish makes such a delicious meal! Try it, and then write us in the comments about your impressions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting