Showed her husband how to cook chicken stately fitness, and now he follows his example

The question of how to keep yourself in good shape and not gain extra pounds has interested me for a long time. Especially now, after the New Year holidays. For a long time I searched for good recipes on the Internet, then tried in the kitchen, but not everything was possible: then the recipe was unsuccessful, then I did not work out. Spoiled the situation. foodcoach Igor Guitareshkin. Chicken fillet nuggets are the first thing I tried on his advice and was pleasantly surprised by both the taste and ease of preparation.

I really liked the fact that it was used as a blanket. branNot like the traditional recipe. The fact is that crackers strongly absorb excess fat, which cannot be said about bran.

Nuggets from chicken fillet Today edition "Site" Share the instructions for cooking delicious chicken nuggets with crisp crust. Just one look at this dish plays wolf's appetite! And the most impatient, you can find at the bottom of the article a detailed video recipe for this snack.

The ingredients
  • 250g chicken fillet
  • 1 egg
  • 50g oat bran or crumbly fiber
  • salt, spices to taste
  • vegetable-oil

Preparation
  1. Wash the chicken fillet, then cut into thin layers, cut the excess fat.

2. Salt the chicken and sprinkle some spices, and then beat the meat well with a hammer.

3. In a separate container, beat an egg. Dip the pieces of chicken in the whipped egg, and then each piece collapse in oat bran. Bran can be replaced with crumbly fiber.

4. Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil, and then lower the nuggets blanks into it. Igor Gitareshkin advises frying on coconut or olive oil, so it is more useful. Roast the nuggets over medium heat on both sides until ready. It takes about 2-3 minutes on each side.

5. That's it, chicken-nuggets Ready. Bon appetit!

Here's the promised video from nuggets in oat bran. From the bottom of my heart, I thank Oleg Guitareshkin for his smart recipes and nutrition tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=-5Kx0HXqKUo

I also suggest to learn how to prepare an unparalleled pp-chizcake from bananas and oatmeal. It's impossible to break away!

As you can see, nuggets chicken fillet Prepare almost in the blink of an eye! They are crispy on the outside and very juicy on the inside. I recommend serving them with vegetables and sweet and sour sauce.

You like a chicken like that? Have you ever made nuggets at home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting