What to Do with Old Domestic Chicken Meat

Domestic chicken Always tougher than the store. Especially if we are talking about a laying chicken or an old bird that is more than 1 year old.

My aunt lives in the village. About two months ago, she chopped her chickens, they're a hundred years old at lunch, and she brought me five grand, packing up my fridge. I unknowingly baked one in the oven, and it's rubber, took it back to the village, gave it to the dog. I just didn’t know how to cook it properly.

If you know some tricks, even poultry It will melt softly in your mouth!

How to cook chicken at home today "Site" He will tell you what to do with meat. poultrySo that it becomes soft, tender and juicy. Advice from experienced hostess!

With the right approach, a lot of chicken comes out of it. hearty: broth with noodles, cold, soup ... Old domestic chicken can be boiled in salt water for 1.5 hours and then baked or extinguished.

Very tasty domestic chicken stewed or baked in the sleeve. If it is pre-marinated, then the meat turns out to be amazing, very tender, differs favorably in its taste from the store broiler.

I suggest you find out an excellent way as you can. baking up your sleeve.

The ingredients
  • chicken
  • 3 cloves of garlic
  • 1 tsp chicken condiments
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Wash the chicken, dry with a towel, rub it well with salt and spices for the chicken inside and out.

2. Grind the garlic with a fine grater. Rub the chicken inside and outside with garlic.

3. Take the honey. A thin layer, but rub the chicken carefully enough. Thanks to honey, a soft ruddy crust is formed on the hen during baking.

4. So that in the process of cooking, the edges of the wings and legs of the chicken do not burn, wrap them in small pieces of foil, a shiny side outside.

5. Put the chicken in the sleeve, tie it on both sides, leaving at least 5 centimeters on both sides. Pierce your sleeve with a needle so it doesn't burst. I usually make no more than 10 holes.

6. To pickle the chicken, put it in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, and preferably at night. Bake marinated chicken in a preheated to 180 degrees oven for 2 hours.

7. That's it, baked. sleeve ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to cook hard chicken in a pan or pan so that it turns out really juicy. Cooking chicken is not necessary in water, but ... in onion juice! Get ready to know the recipe that will become your signature.

I always make this recipe. The house eats once, the next day does not remain!

Now you know what you can do with an old chicken. Share these valuable life hacks with your friends on social networks, they will definitely thank you for this useful information!

Tags

See also

New and interesting