Why age-old women with loose hair to the waist do not want to cut their hair

I have always been surprised by women who, immediately after the thirtieth birthday, cut their hair almost “as a boy”. Long hair is one of the most important for me. femininity. Especially if they are well-groomed and carefully assembled in a beautiful hairstyle. But many experts consider rejuvenating haircuts for women mandatory. Let’s find out who they are suitable for and what experienced hairdressers mean by such haircuts.

In favor of short haircuts, there are several arguments. First, it's convenience. It seems to me that this is the main reason why ladies after 30 decide to cut off their luxurious braid.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @oksana_hairdresser

If in a woman’s life there is a permanent job, husband, children, often for appearance there are no resources. Many people mistakenly believe that Short hair is much easier to care for..

A post shared by SERGEY SHAPOCHKA • hairdresser (@sergeyshapochka)

But that's not always the case. If you have straight hair, then perhaps the care will really be a little easier. However, this is rare, because mainly people with a Slavic type of appearance. hair curly.

A post shared by ekokampaja Kallio Helsinki (@hairdresser_helsinki)

And it is very difficult to care for such hair if it is short cut. To make this hairstyle look decent, you need to do a styling almost every morning.

Secondly, hair health is important. With age, the quality deteriorates and long curls do not look as beautiful as they were in youth. Sometimes they do. endless experiments, like frequent lightingThe use of poor quality paints... Often women just want to cut the spoiled hair and grow already healthy and beautiful. The first haircut is followed by the second, etc.

And in last place, of course, the pressure of society. For many, a short haircut is almost impossible. a prerequisite for a decent appearance of a mature woman. Some people just do not think that it can be different.

A post shared by @oksana_hairdresser

My grandmother, for example, cut off her beautiful braid. just after his fiftieth birthday. Her friend told her that no one walks at this age. Looking at the photos, I was amazed how it was possible to get rid of such beauty.

A post shared by | H A I R D R E S E R | (@yuliatimchenko_colorist_)

It's also worth mentioning boredom. Yeah, that's her! Some ladies spend their whole lives with long hair and only after thirty or forty decide to experiment. In that case, All changes are justified. Do not hold back if you really want to please yourself somehow and bring fresh ideas to the image.

I am sure that you need to change your hairstyle based on almost anything, but not on age. You should always have in mind. Different Alternatives to a Normal Short Haircut. You can slightly change the shape and hardly change the length. You can also lighten the ends.

Remember that very short hair automatically robs you of the opportunity to bring some interesting variety. And the braid is not braided, and there is practically nothing to paint there. Here. medium-length It does not require much effort in terms of care. But you can still experiment with them for pleasure.

Tags

See also

New and interesting