When you need a haircut in January, so that money pours in the river

The other day I was chatting with my mom on the phone and said I wanted to go to the barber. Of course, I knew that my mother was a superstitious woman, but to make it so... She started telling me, haircutAnd when not. It turned out to be a serious affair!

“When you cut your hair, there is an automatic invasion of the human energy system. If you choose the wrong date for a haircut, you can violate your own well-being and even health! I confess that such deep truths are unknown to me. But I wanted to understand this topic. Let's see what happened.

To determine a favorable day for a trip to the salon, you need to study the Vedic lunar calendar. Choosing the right date, you will not only protect yourself, but also attract luck into your life. Even if you don’t believe in things like this, why not just try it out for fun?

It is believed that it is best to get a haircut on the growing, not waning moon. In addition, experts do not recommend changing the hairstyle at home. It could disrupt your well-being. Therefore, it is better to entrust the case to an experienced hairdresser.

So, let's deal with the phases of the moon in January. The waning moon lasted from 1 to 11 January. And expected from the 29th to the 31st. The new moon has already passed. The rising moon will be from January 14 to 26. A full moon from the evening of the 27th until the evening of the 28th.

It is strictly not recommended to do any salon procedures on the dates of the new moon and full moon. And this applies to both haircuts and hair coloring, as well as various manipulations with the skin and body.

To choose a good day for a haircut, it is important to consider several aspects. First, the day of the week and the date in the lunar calendar. Second, the position of the moon. And it could be in one of 27 lunar sites. Yes, I know it sounds difficult, but below you will see more and more clearly.

Favorable and unfavorable days for a haircut Well, we move from theory to practice. Remember that bad days for a haircut are Monday and Saturday. It is also important to consider the time at which the Sun changes the zodiacal constellation. In January, it will happen on the 14th at 5:14 Moscow time. For 6 hours and 24 minutes before and after this time, you can not cut your hair.

Favorable days for a haircut in January: 14th (after 12 p.m.), 15th, 19th and 24th. It didn't work out very well, you know. But that’s not a problem, because there are also neutral dates. These are days when one factor is right for us and the other, less important, is wrong. You can get a haircut on such days if there is simply no other way out.

So, neutral dates: 16 (until 5 a.m.), 21 (until 7 p.m.), 23 (after 7 p.m.) and 25 January. In turn, not the best days for a haircut are 14 (until 12 pm), 17, 18 (until 5 am), 20, 22, 23 (until 7 pm) of January, as well as dates from the 26th to the 31st. Oh, I think we got it!

That’s how I got to know my mother a little closer. She recorded her clever speeches under dictation in a notebook, and she did not stop: “Write, write, your readers will definitely need this. After all, choosing the right date for a haircut, you can attract not only luck, but also prosperity in the family! I sincerely hope that everything will happen this way!

Do you believe in such superstitions? Maybe you already tracked the dates when you could get your hair cut, and that helped you? It would be great if you shared your experience in the comments. Wait for you downstairs!

Tags

See also

New and interesting