In order for money to flow to the card in a powerful stream, in May I cut my hair on favorable days.

No matter how difficult life is, you need to take care of yourself. How long have you been to the salon? If so, now is the time! Besides, I already made you a fresh one. lunar calendar haircuts for May 2022. I will tell you on what days it is best to cut and make up, and on what days it is better not to touch your hair.

They say that if you cut your hair on the right day, life will become a little more beautiful. And the quality of hair will improve, and financial well-being will begin to please. My friend always follows the phases of the moon and checks the lunar haircut calendar before going to the salon. I have always been skeptical about this. But times are tough. Why not try to follow her example?

Even though April is over, you can still get your hair cut on the right day. For example, on the 22nd or 28th. I read from an astrologer that by doing a beautiful hairstyle on these dates, you will save yourself from colds and other ailments. We can say that this is a kind of protective ritual.

In addition, on April 22, you can dye your hair, but it is advisable to choose a paint in light colors. The 28th of April is a great choice. If you’ve wanted to dye your hair extravagantly or do a crazy hairstyle, now is the time! This will not only help you to decorate the gray everyday life and look brighter, but also will certainly attract money energy to you.

When to get a haircut in may: phases of the moon In may we are waiting for a lot of favorable days for a trip to the salon. These are 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 12, 18, 21, 22, 24, 27 and 31. These days you can cut your hair and dye your hair, without fear that it will lead to unpleasant consequences.

There are good days just for haircuts. It's May 5, 13, 29 and 30. There are also 3 neutral days to get your hair done: May 15, 17 and 19. You can also dye your hair on the 3rd, 16th and 17th. Neutral dates for this procedure are 10, 14, 15, 19, 20, 23, 26, 28 May.

Do not do anything with your hair on the 7th and 25th. These are the most unfavorable days for beauty procedures. Keep in mind that you need to focus on the lunar calendar of haircuts if you not only go to the salon, but also cut your own hair, children or husband.

Since we focus on the phases of the moon, we need to be clear here. You can cut your hair on the growing and waning moon. However, it is important to understand what purpose you are pursuing. If you want to grow long, thick and strong hair, cut your hair only on the growing moon. Next month, it will grow from the 1st to the 15th, and also on May 31.

If you wear a short hairstyle (pixie, bean) and want to keep it in its original form as long as possible, boldly cut your hair on the waning moon. These are the days from May 17 to 29. A new moon is expected on May 30. You can go to the salon. However, it is better not to choose this day for cardinal hair changes. It is better to just slightly refresh it, for example, cut the tips.

In one astrological blog I read that favorable days for image change have different meanings. So, on May 2, it is better to dye your hair if you want to succeed at work. Who knows, maybe your coveted promotion is lacking in fashionable moulding or ombre?

On the 4th, you can cut the tips to get rid of internal anxiety. Hair will grow faster, and money will pour on the map in a powerful stream. On the 10th astrologer recommends dyeing your hair. This will help you find the strength to complete the work project.

On May 12, in the 2nd half of the day, it is especially recommended to get a haircut for people who have weakened immunity. If you want to get out of the lingering apathy and regain your good mood, feel free to cut your hair on May 18. Although, as for me, changing your hairstyle on any of the auspicious days will have a great effect on your health. Agree, after going to the salon, you immediately begin to feel relief inside yourself.

Tell me, do you use the lunar calendar of haircuts before going to your master?

Tags

See also

New and interesting