Is hard to put the chicken in the middle, and there's a... Gentle meals I've ever had.

Cook the chicken! It seems to be a simple affair. But good is not always! First, your pet chicken can be harsh. Secondly, successfully find spices can not all... will Tell you how to cook chicken in a frying pan or saucepan so that it turned out really juicy.

Help here is a trick I read in a cooking blog unbeatable Elder hankishieva. Oh, how I respect this man. Cook the chicken need not in the water and... onion juice! Get ready to learn a recipe that will become your brand.

How to make home quizfragen
  • a pet chicken
  • 3 kg of onions
  • spices for chicken
  • carnation
  • 1 tbsp ground black pepper
  • 1 tbsp allspice
  • rosemary or other dried herbs
  • 1 lemon

Cooking
  1. So, you need to pick up chicken, fresh, beautiful. But even if that elderly hen, with bluish skin and ugly legs passed caring grandmother from the village, it will be gorgeous thanks to a little trick! Wash the chicken, Obasi towel, good RUB spices for chicken inside and out.

2. Clean the onion and grind it in a blender or skip through Mincer. Squeeze onion juice through cheesecloth. At this stage you can shed tears, so here's a life hack: squeeze onion juice under the kitchen hood or glasses for diving.

3. Place the chicken in onion juice and otvorili on low heat for 3 hours. The liquid should be on the verge of boiling.

4. At the beginning of cooking, add spices and salt, 5-6 dried buds cloves, 1 tbsp pepper, herbs.

5. Remove the zest from one lemon and squeeze the juice out of it, all add to the pot. What flavor!

6. During the cooking the chicken several times to turn. To get ready the chicken should very carefully: the meat will be so tender that the chicken will fall apart...

Now you know what to cook for dinner with chicken! Not only home whole chicken, but you can fillet and simmer in onion juice. Unmatched turns, I recommend to try!

Now everyone can publish articles
Try this first! To WRITE an ARTICLE the Author

Since childhood, interested in medicine, grew up in a family of doctors. Knows how to make a fancy Breakfast out of nothing, is not afraid to experiment in the kitchen, making pies without flour, low-fat mayonnaise, healthy sweets. Never give up and believes that people are created to help each other! In all its domestic Affairs the assistant to the son Sasha. Alexandra's favorite book — "the Art of loving" by E. Fromm.

Tags

See also

New and interesting