Soup made of lentils that will be ready half an hour after reading the recipe

In the cold season, I am saved by hearty and healthy mashed soups. Well, this one is my favorite. Today's edition. "Site" He will tell you, dear reader, how to cook. lentil in half an hour. Extremely healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to the most exquisite gourmets!

This is delicious and simple-soup It will definitely warm everyone who lacks heat in our unstable times. So let’s not waste time, and quickly start cooking!

How to make lentil soup ingredients for soup
  • 220g red lentils
  • 1 bulb
  • 1 carrot
  • Bulgarian pepper (one small or half)
  • 2 tbsp vegetable oil
  • 1 large clove of garlic
  • 1.5 tsp butter
  • 1 potato
  • 1 litre boiling water or broth
  • chime
  • cilantro
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • salt, pepper to taste

Preparation
  1. Wash the lentils with water. Cut the onions into medium pieces, thinly chop the carrots. Grind Bulgarian pepper and garlic.

2. Pour vegetable oil into the pan and add some butter. Add the onion to the pan and roast it slightly, then add the garlic and carrots. Let the vegetables roast for a few minutes.

3. Add pepper to the vegetables. Sprinkle, pepper and add a pinch of custard. Also, if desired, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste, if any. Thinly chop the potatoes and also add to the vegetables. Let the potatoes roast for another 2 minutes.

4. Add the washed lentils and pour hot water. You can pour chicken broth, if there is, and add pieces of boiled meat. I recommend boiling on water. After boiling, add salt and boil for another 15 minutes on a small heat under the closed lid.

5. Prepared grind soup with a blender. If the soup seems too thick, you can add a little boiling water. Try the salt soup, add more if you need it. Pour a little lemon juice to the soup and add crushed cilantro or parsley. Try it for another minute.

6. That's it, delicious and cream-soup ready. Bon appetit!

To learn more about this recipe, watch the video with cook-channel Tatiana Shpilko. Beautiful Tatiana, thank you for such affordable and useful recipes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=Y5Dspa75JcY

I also suggest you get acquainted with 10 options for cream soups that are simply impossible not to try! They are easily absorbed and do not contain many calories.

A great addition to this soup will be fries with cheese and roasted bacon. Bacon can be added directly to the plate. Before serving, add some greens to the soup and sprinkle everything with olive oil. That makes it even better!

Now you know how to make cream soup from lentil. I am sure that this soup will conquer everyone who tastes it, with its taste and subtle aroma!

Tags

See also

New and interesting