How does God give men to women and what do you get?

Recently I came across an interesting parable on the Internet. I don’t really like them, but I really liked this one. It's about God and woman. Let's talk a little bit about it. Bringing a man into your life.

In general, the essence of the parable is such.

A woman came to God and asked for a man. God said,

- What do you want?
- I want to be strong, brave and determined. Like a sea captain.
- All right.
- I also want to be smart and reasonable. So you can talk to him normally and not get bored.

God took aback:

- Woman, that doesn't happen. Smart - always balanced and suspicious, which means he will not be resolute. The brave, on the other hand, often neglects danger, and not from a great mind.

Then the woman said,

- All right, then let's have a skilled lover like Casanova to adore me and carry me in his arms.
- It's okay.
- But don't be obsessed with me like a pathetic Pierrot on his Malvin.

God has already begun to look at a woman from under his forehead:

- It's very difficult, too. Usually, when they love, they suffer a lot and for a long time. That makes me obsessed.

The third time, the woman said,

- All right. Let him be very rich then.
- It's easy.
- But let him be very generous.

God sighed and said,

- A generous person cannot accumulate wealth. The rich are rich because they don’t give away their money.

God breathed and sent the woman back.

This is an instructive story. In other words, no one is perfect, nor is it possible. Never expect too much from the other half. It is in your head to give him or her divine qualities.

By the way, in order to attract love into your life, there are several wonderful affirmations. For example:

1. I treat myself as the most precious person in my life. Yes, it is.
  2. I'm beautiful and charming. I'm a unique flower. There are no more people like me, and that’s great!
  3. I radiate waves of feminine beauty and attractiveness.
  4. I open my heart to love.
  5. I feel loved.
  6. I allow myself to love. It's safe.
For example, you can repeat them before bedtime or at any convenient time, and soon you will notice the result.

From the editorial board, it is always worth wisely approaching the choice of a partner. And listen carefully to yourself to understand what you need for happiness. Write in the comments what qualities you value most in your soulmate.

Tags

See also

New and interesting