Types of Men: high-ranking and even type 2

How it all began?

I remember that when I was a teenager, we were boys in the courtyard. Someone I was afraid, because I felt the force of his animal. Someone considered absolutely equal to itself, and immediately began to make friends with him. And there were those who found themselves in all situations and weaklings because zapadlo was friends with them. And it is near, I began to behave as if I were the one who comes from animal power. Type I strong. I liked it, but I did not know what to do with this power, if there was not a weakling?

It was the same at school. Regardless of performance, family income or the appearance of my classmates, I felt the same roles as before: stronger than me, the same as me weaker

Then University. Here, the same thing happened. But there is a new and important thing - sex. In the future, it will become clear why the role of sex is so important. Those in whom there was this animal force - they always liked the girls, even if they pretend that they do not like them. Weaklings remained sexually hungry almost all year round. And so, as I slept, but very rarely.

I read a lot of books, practicing spiritual practices and even believed that this helps me, makes me stronger. Fuck it. Just saying. I stepped up the domestic and social capital, but the distribution of roles within the male community, which I realized was a child - it has not gone anywhere. In my heart I have not changed.

And then I learned about men is that once gave answers to all questions. It is in a moment put everything in its place. I realized what the strength of the people I was afraid. I understand why these men have sex in any quantity. Roger, who goes to training on the pickup and personal growth, I realized how I must think and act in order to get any woman (well, almost any). And most importantly - I understand what a woman wants, only after the men realized

. Just take the following as a given. After many years of research, I can say that of all the classifications of men - this is the most natural (it plays in the community of primates) and correct. The rest - garbage

. Three types of MEN

1. The high-ranking man

If you have not watched the movie "Thief" in 1997, then you owe it. Just obligation! Vladimir Mashkov and genius in all the beauty conveyed features high-ranking males. This, what I'm afraid of as a child, but in his heart has always wanted to be friends with them.

Need another example? - Fresher

Okay: Kuzma Skryabin, Gennady Balashov, Radislav Gandapas, Yevgeny Chichvarkin, Dmitry Nagiyev, etc.

Now I have listed a few famous names. But you must understand that high-ranking man is everywhere. He can live in your porch or house on your street. Such a man may be your colleague at work. To be a high-ranking he does not have to be famous.

That these men have animal love ... life. And women. And women themselves feel it and reach for it. And that became even clearer that it makes it rank high, we explain the thinking and behavior of the men on the shelves.

High-ranking man does not change!

He can lose all his possessions, his family or business can fall apart, but it is always to build a new house, or create a new family. However, it should be clear: he never in his life could not be at home, can not be family, but his character will remain the same

. By the way, in the film "The Thief", which I once again strongly recommend to see both women and men, in the final part very clearly illustrates how socially degraded, the main character has remained true to his high-ranking nature.

Such men are not enough. All women will not be enough. According to my observations - 2 out of 10. That is why women sometimes marry low-ranking. In this union, they think that they can grow in a peasant man. But it is a myth. They turned it never and never will (for some reason - later I will write an article about it). Therefore, in the low-ranking man married to a woman as a result of forced herself will become stronger. That is, to become a man.

2. The low-ranking man

Again movie. In this case - "Office Romance". Andrew Mjagkov able to show the image of low-ranking males. This, next to whom I always chuvstvovuyu itself stronger than it actually is.

You must realize that low-ranking man is everywhere. He can live in your porch or house on your street. Such a man may be your colleague at work. It can be your husband, brother, father. And if you're a man - then, maybe it's you

? It may well be famous and wealthy person, if you have some creative flair. But this man does not know how to be organized. Therefore, the money in his life manages someone else.

That these men have an animal fear ... life. And women. And women themselves feel it and reach for it. In order to make friends. It is a low-ranking men in women can be friendship. This is the answer to the eternal question "Is the friendship between M and M possible?" - Yes. Because a man is not able to hurt a woman. And that became even clearer that it makes it rank low, we explain the thinking and behavior of the men on the shelves.

Always low, formed an inferiority complex

Always doubt looking for support, tips

Ready to put up with the inconvenience, discomfort, poverty

He inclined to pessimism, fear of the future

For a long time I think before making decisions

Afraid of offending someone, it depends on people's opinions

Constantly analyze yourself digging a

Occurs on many occasions, bashful

In many ways, criticism, the role of the victim

Shy, docile, timid, indecisive

No, satisfied with small

Secretive sandwiched introvert

Avoid obeys, scared, closes

Inclined to believe in gods, psychics, sorcerers

Not succeed in women

Low-ranking man does not change!

Such men missing the most important thing - the desire! The desire of life, the desire of the desire to love, the desire to fight, the desire advances, the desire to be the master. I do not work with these and if someone asks me to help low-ranking man - I'm just saying it's a dead issue. These people do not change.

They can not motivate. They do not take decisions and make choices. Any attempt to teach this man to make choices and be responsible for their lives, they are perceived as violence against his personality.

Such men are enough. According to my observations - 3 out of 10. They have a customer - usually a woman who has relationship problems with his mother. What's the connection - to explain long. But the connection is direct. These women choose low-ranking men and then destroy them. Driven under the heel, twist one rope, are due to start to become an inveterate drunkard helplessness. And if in the family there are children, they become an extension of their parents: a strong daughter, weak son

. 3. SREDNERANGOVY man

(It's about my status)

Suppose that in the sense of the way to help the film "The Geographer Drank His Globe Away." Konstantin Habensky skillfully showed type srednerangovogo men. Although something tells me that this role was natural to him.

With these, I always quickly found a common language. I felt easy to understand these men. There are a lot of us. According to my observations - 5 of 10 - it srednerangovye men. Danger and at the same time benefit of this status is that this man has the potential to become a high-ranking, in the event that will be overthrown strong man.

But on the other hand, a man always feels fear slide down and become weak.

Srednerangovogo man can always be identified by the chameleon effect: weak, it behaves as strong. And next to the strong, it behaves as a slave. And it works on an instinctive level.

Srednerangovy is in constant struggle with himself. And because for him the decisive role played by the fact, which a woman he meets, one can break it, the other would help him become king. And beside him Queen. So he toils in search of themselves, their women, their destination, the meaning of life.

Criterion

Srednerangovy man

Changeable, depends on the achievement

Present, but he knows how to overcome them

He tries to please both themselves and the neighbor

Variable: from minus to plus

If more than one - decisions are made quickly. If he - long

If you know for what works, then goes ahead

If there is no woman in his life - is drowning in soul-searching

Regarding

He likes to criticize themselves and others

Shifting

If there is support - the highest

Selectively open

Unpredictable

Inclined to believe, he has not yet decided what he wants from life

Variable success

Srednerangovye men change!

But such a man will always need the support of any woman with whom he is in alliance. Or, in a more experienced comrades, a strong man.

It is these men constantly go to the training of personal growth or even some growth: Sparta, Target, leadership programs, pickups, etc. Such men are strongly trying to copy the behavior and even the mindset of strong men. And women, it can be misleading.

Their lives - is the search itself. And, unfortunately, if they do not help someone more experienced, this search can last a lifetime, until his death.

A woman with such a man can be happy and unhappy at the same time. Her future with him unpredictable. Because he is unpredictable.

FINAL

We had to go to these criteria in order to be aware of the rank of men.

Every woman, meeting a new man must first give an answer to the question about what kind of a man next to her. Her ability to determine its rank depends the future that awaits them if they would be together.

As a woman instinctively checks for the presence of a man of high rank? - With the help of the charges, manipulations, provocations. If a man begins to make excuses - low-ranking. If everyone starts to efficiently lay out on the shelves, to agree with her - srednerangovy. If a joke or do not give value - high-ranking. Simply put - if it can artificially provoke him to withdraw from itself - it means not strong enough for her. This is an indication of weakness in front of her. And then to sleep with him ... well, moooozhno if the restaurants occasion, gifts are good it will do. Make love, as it should.

Women like (I'm talking about the majority of normal women), when it can not handle a man. She likes, when she could not subdue him. And even more pleasant when he submits it. But do not force. This should happen naturally and then she realizes that he is ready to give birth to children.

And do women rank? - Marries a man, she becomes the carrier of their men of rank. If a woman loses respect for his alliance with the man - it means that he or medium low-ranking, with complexes. Living with high ranking is not going to be happy and better. But the woman never lose respect for yourself close to that person.

How to build a relationship? - First determines the rank of the man, and then later, to solve problems, teach the 5 languages ​​of love, personality types, tips from books ... what else is there? ))) On the other hand it does not turn. Rank men - is the foundation of a child filled

. Author: Andrew Zhelvetro

Tags

See also

New and interesting