Why in America they refuse fences, but here it is impossible to live without them

For example, in Europe it is quite common to see houses without any fences there. You go somewhere along the Autobahn and see idyllic pictures: green lawns, well-groomed cattle and gingerbread houses. What is the fence from the neighbors ? Everything is cute and fabulous. And often our people ask themselves the question, why can't it be the same with us?

In fact, there are no problems - you do not want to fence your site, your right. But it seems to us in the editorial office of "Site" that our man cannot live without a fence. And there are objective reasons for this. We offer you to familiarize yourself with them, what if you agree with us?

Fence from neighbors Much depends on the inner mood and mentality. Take, for example, a fairly typical litigation - where a neighbor chopped off a piece of land from another, then they mismarked the plot and slapped in a garage, and so on and so forth. But that's not even the point. That's what a good fence is for .

Fence from neighbors
  1. Dogs
    And their owners. The thing is, we don't have any culture with it. Not only do the dog owners themselves walk their pets at the neighbour's gates, but it never even occurs to anyone to clean up after themselves. Now imagine that there is no fence at all - how quickly will your territory be dirty?

2. Parking
    Our people did not work out with this either - they are used to leaving cars in various places, they do not even look at the signs. They can easily block the exit from the yard, leave and not bother to leave a phone number. There will be no fence, they will just shove under the doors, because since there is no fence, it means that the land is no man's. Try to prove something.

3. Reversal
    Parking is okay. With rather narrow streets with not the most persistent surface, drivers do not hesitate to drive off on the side of the road. One or two times - already a track. And this track will become wider and wider until nothing remains of your flower bed. So it’s impossible without a fence.

4. Crooks
    The fence can stop all kinds of people. When the house is not protected, you constantly have to communicate with someone. Either these are gypsies who are begging for something, now salesmen trying to shove unnecessary consumer goods, now representatives of religious organizations eager to talk about God. And I can't breathe from them.

5. Recreation
    Without an impressive fence, it is unlikely that you will be able to properly relax in your own backyard territory. All for the same reason - there are too many annoying glances. Well, this is our people, everything is interesting. It is also difficult to pass by, you must definitely envy, teach, give advice that no one actually asks for. I can hardly imagine such a picnic in front of everyone. But maybe I'm just that kind of person. Inhospitable.

From the Editor Be sure to write in the comments what you think about this and whether it is worth giving up the fence, as, for example, people in the USA or Europe do. What other arguments can there be in defense of the fence, or are you still a supporter of an idea that does not provide for any barriers? Share, everyone will be interested!

I personally would put a fence from the neighbors. As they say, my home is my fortress, so an additional line of defense will definitely not hurt. Be sure to look at this material on how to plant a thuja correctly so that over time it will turn into a powerful hedge. Thank you for staying with us!

Tags

See also

New and interesting