The story of a husband who came back from the United States a different person and intends to divorce

A friend recently told me the story of her parents. I always thought they had the perfect family, but it turned out that my father’s American wife had ruined the life of a strong and friendly family. How is it that even after a silver wedding, husbands leave their wives and children?

I was always a little jealous of my girlfriend. We were close friends since childhood and were even best friends for a while. At 16, she went abroad to study and stayed there. I recently arrived and decided to meet. I was very happy to know that she was doing well. Ola also told me a little about her family.

It turned out that all their wealth came from their father. Olya remembers that she rarely saw her father as a child, because he was constantly traveling. At first, while Olya was a child, he went to Poland and earned good money there. It was thanks to these earnings that parents bought a huge beautiful country house.

Then Alexey took a work visa to America and went there. He hasn't been home in years. But he sent Olya to study abroad. She now lives in Denmark and has a husband and a child. Thanks to my father and his work.

Alexey’s trips to America have been repeated for the past 15 years. And recently, when mom and dad celebrated a silver wedding, Oli’s father decided to leave the family. Mother was shocked. After a couple of weeks, she couldn’t stop crying. Family life was wonderful. There were no quarrels or disagreements.. And how could they be if the husband was not home for 2 years?

By the way, after the last trip, Oli's father was constantly in a bad mood. Because of the pandemic, he was unable to return on time. Everyone thought he was upset about his job. Turns out that wasn't exactly the case.

Many years ago, during his first trip to the United States, Alexey met his compatriot there. There was no one to talk to, so they got together. Friendship long ago grew into something more. Now they want to live here together. Alexey left the house and a lot of apologies.

On the one hand, the situation is striking. On the other hand, we all know that love is submissive. And even the 60th anniversary did not stop the man before such a cardinal decision. According to Oli, the father is insanely happy with his chosen one. By the way, the woman is 15 years younger than him.

The role of communication in relationships should not be forgotten. Money can make life comfortable, but no relationship can be maintained without constant communication, common interests and tenderness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting