The experience of a thrifty husband who decided to pay off a mortgage, giving up literally everything

Dreams about your home should be made real. Yeah, it's complicated. But leaving this dream for later is like betraying ourselves a little. Of course, it happens that there are no opportunities at all. But if you have the opportunity to take a profitable installment, do not miss it! And how to pay off the mortgage faster, I will tell you today.

How to pay a mortgage My friend from a poor family. His parents helped him a little at the very beginning of his career, and then all the responsibility fell on his shoulders. For a long time he rented a house and did not even think about how much money goes into the pocket of someone else’s uncle, as he says.

At some point, Anton realized that he was tired of such a life and needed to buy his own house. He quickly made a decision, found a suitable apartment and took out a mortgage. But, as often happens, the fuse of ideas dried up after a month or two. Anton was horrified, realizing that only 60 years will make the last payment.

The idea scared him so much that he I decided to pay the mortgage faster.. If you think that this offer will be followed by some magical advice that will help you take a lot of money out of nowhere, unfortunately, it is not. Anton gathered his will in his fist and learned to treat his resources much more carefully.

He told me recently, What helped him the most?. All the changes in Anton’s life were based on his observation and banal logic. You might get to some things yourself, but why not learn all the possible tips for such a situation from a person who has already made it up?

How to Change Your Life to Pay Your Mortgage Early
  1. First of all, Anton advises everyone to ask if it is possible to take tax deduction. Such compensation is sometimes due to those who regularly pay taxes and who have a “white salary”. It is advisable to apply as soon as possible after obtaining a mortgage.
  2. This advice is not suitable for everyone, but it is possible talk about your desire Prepayment of mortgages to friends and relatives. Sometimes this move helps to maintain your fuse. Questions from friends are great motivation to continue to act in the right direction.

3. Anton became cash up. Instead of depositing on the map, he took and saved bills, gradually changing them to larger ones. Therefore, it is much more difficult to spend them. And the feeling of holding real money in his hands, he was very motivated and gave strength.

4. My friend installed a lot of useful apps on his phone to control his finances. Also in the application of his bank, he made a special setting, thanks to which a small part of the salary and advance was withdrawn every month and transferred to the bank. Totally. 5% of salary and advanceBut a year later, a decent amount was accumulated.
  5. Anton pondered over his expenses and realized that a very large part goes to the gym. He decided to replace him with house-work. Perhaps you can replace some things with home options. This need not be done on a permanent basis. For example, you can go to the hall in a month.

6. Try and start. collect. And not just collect, but also analyze your purchases. You may find that there are a lot of things you can do without and that take a lot of money.

7. Anton broke all his finances. distinctly for different purposes. For example, there were categories for food, entertainment and so on. In each category, the amount of money was limited. It helped to get rid of uncontrolled spending.
  8. Anton’s experience also tells us that we need to do more than just plan and avoid unnecessary spending. Needed make your life as comfortable as possible Even under these conditions. Otherwise, you'll lose your temper and throw everything away.

Here's a prime example. At first, my friend completely abandoned various tasties and left only healthy and inexpensive food on the list. But so spending only increased, because now he wanted to somehow compensate for the lack of usual tasty things. Then Anton thought and returned the category of “delicious” to his shopping list. Only now This category is based on a fixed amount.

If you liked the advice, but you understand that this is not the whole possible list, be sure to share your experience in the comments. Believe me, all young families, and not only them, will be grateful to you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting