Despair mother-in-law who found son and daughter-in-law in a dirty apartment

Young people, seized by all-consuming love, do not always think about what will be their household. After marriage, it turns out that living under the same roof is not so easy. Rose-colored glasses fall from the face, and a reality is revealed that not everyone likes.

It is not surprising that parents often advise their children to get on their feet first, get a home, look at each other. And then you can start a family and live together.

This is what happened to the heroine of today’s story, an elderly woman who faced a difficult family problem. However, persistence of character and ingenuity They helped me find a way out. Which one, we'll tell you later.

My husband and I have lived all our lives in a small apartment in a residential area of the city. Our only son, Igor, grew up there. The boy is intelligent, but lazy to the impossible. It's partly my fault, I've always done everything for him. I really wanted him to spend his childhood without unnecessary worries and adult problems.

Igoresha grew up, studied as a system administrator and found himself in the IT field. My father and I couldn’t be happier, and our boy was finally an adult. Within six months, my husband was gone. The disease came out of nowhere and gave us no chance. So I stayed alone with my son.

In the company he met a girl named Anya. She worked there, as my son put it, as an eichar. We still don't know what that means, but it's not about that now. The guys started a stormy romance, and just a couple of months later Igor invited Anya to marry. I confess I was against it. I told my son that it would be good to get back on your feet and think about the future.

However, Igor firmly decided that the wedding should be. Where was I going? The only son is getting married! Of course, I helped him with both the organization and the costume. My husband and I have been putting off a wedding gift for a long time, so it was his turn. But that's how the apartment works?

The fact that Anya huddled with a large family in one. My son and I lived together. I also rented a one-bedroom apartment across town. For my husband and I, it was a lifesaver and an opportunity to save money for retirement. But now I had a choice: either let my son and daughter-in-law go free, or let them live in our solitary lodge instead of tenants.

Of course, the mother’s heart suggested the second option. That's it. After the wedding, the young moved and began to live together. But I immediately warned them to keep order. The apartment is small, but with renovation, cozy. They did everything on their own and with love.

At first, we often called, but only they came to visit. Igoreshi and Ani always had some excuses for not visiting them. I didn't put pressure on them, I didn't want to ruin the relationship. But it happened by itself. There were fewer phone calls and I was trying to survive on my retirement.

One day I decided to go to the boys without warning. It’s my apartment and I want to know what’s really going on. The door was opened by sleeping Anya in the night. She looked tired and painful, like she was lying in bed all the time. When she saw me, she was speechless.

© Freepik Just like me because I was in complete shock. From the apartment literally smelled musty, the hallway was strewn with some junk. And I didn't even cross the threshold! Anya shouted to Igor: “Igoresha, your mother has come!” He came out in torn shorts and a dirty T-shirt. It turned out that he was sitting at a computer and playing a video game. Just a song!

To be honest, it was so dirty that I didn’t even want to take off my shoes. I didn't recognize my apartment. The kitchen is full of mess: mountains of unwashed dishes, dirty curtains, an uneaten breakfast on the table, apparently. In the bathroom, I noticed a broken shower and a terrible raid on the taps, as if they had never been washed.

I decided not to go into the main room. And in vain, because it turned out that they also managed to scratch the parquet in one place! I was so angry that I wanted to yell at them and kick them out of the apartment. She took a deep breath and said,

“I will come tomorrow. If it's the same here, you'll be shot out of here. Shame on you!! Don't you feel sorry for me and my father? I live on my last money, I never ask you for anything. And you let yourself do that! Igor, look at yourself, do you not disgust yourself to live like this? I was hoping for you, Anya! What to say, the two beds found each other. Shame on you!

They looked at me silently, looking down. After that, I left and was not myself all day. But I kept my word. I came early in the morning, as promised. The guys met me together, they were neatly dressed and radiated cleanliness. Just like the apartment. To be honest, I didn’t expect the changes to be so dramatic and obvious.

But as I checked every room, I saw that my words worked better than any pill. Everything was in its place, not a single motif on the floor. The kitchen smelled like freshly prepared breakfast. The boys did their best to make a cake! We sat at the table and talked about everything. The son and daughter-in-law apologized and promised that this would not happen again. They asked me not to kick them out.

And I did. Of course I did! Everyone has the right to make a mistake. I sincerely hope that this situation has become a real lesson for them, and now their life together will be a joy. Surprisingly, after the incident, the guys began to invite me to visit more often. Every month they help me financially. I'm embarrassed, but I'm not saying no. Is everything gonna get better now? ?

From the editorial board, people decide. How to build a life together. But if new spouses are lazy by nature, sometimes problems cannot be avoided. Someone is helped by a magical kick, as happened in our history. Some people are stuck in a routine they can’t handle. It is very important to want to change something. Unfortunately, without this miracle will not happen.

Have you ever faced such problems? Perhaps you will tell the newlyweds how to improve their life together and make it better. We await your comments!

Tags

See also

New and interesting