12 stories about Pets, which is never boring

Thirty two million one hundred one thousand three hundred fifty seven

Animals can not give you to sleep or to eat normally, but they also will never give you die of boredom.

The editors of the Website "overheard" a few funny stories that prove that animals are fun.

• In the evening went to the balcony to smoke. On the roof sneaking a neighbor's cat — obviously to destroy passerine nest. I crouched and roared: "get away from here! That you're here, you bastard doing?" On the spot remained only the cat! Have moved the grandmother to collect some seeds from the flowers under the balcony; the kid who drank beer on the tube, fell out of it and escape; a girl hanged announcement at the entrance, instantly faded. The cat continued to slowly sneak...
  • Late one winter evening my husband saw the window as a man walks in a deserted yard big Doberman. The dog just wanted to play, and the owner enthusiastically talking to someone on the phone and was not paying any attention to her. And then my husband took a laser pointer and began to play. With another Doberman. From the 13th floor. Doberman horse galloping around the yard, jumping through the snow and squealing with delight. The owner was still talking on the sidelines. Everyone was happy.

• My roommate had a parrot before. Talented too. In a short period of time, learned to reproduce the sound of the doorbell. Poor neighbor 20 times a day she opened the door. Later, on the day of birth, gave her the dog. And running to the door stopped, as when the doorbell actually rang, the dog barked. The hostess went, could not get enough of my dog. But not for long lasted her happiness. After two weeks, the parrot began to "call" and then barking.
  • The cat was on fire. Money was not, two days could not buy meal, starved. He, accordingly, too. Today morning Wake up on the floor before the bed lay a series of three Sparrow, and behind them sits a satisfied cat. Seeing that I woke up, pushed one paw closer to me, saying, master, devour...

• Sitting in the evening with the family on the couch watching TV. Cat parents (healthy Briton, 6-7 kg) stretched out in the chair. After a while armchair heard a disgruntled, "meow." Dad jumps up from the couch, runs up to the cat and neatly flips that on the other side. The cat yawns and falls asleep again. Seeing our questioning looks, dad clarified: "Convenient lay".
  • Just moved into a new apartment (in Germany). The food in the Elevator with the girl and her dog, this beautiful black Labrador. Exit the Elevator, and the girl turns out to be my roommate. Comes to his apartment. And I'm digging in the bag, looking for my key. Hear her: "Sietze ("sit"), Zeus. Sietze!" and then in Russian: "Yes, not a cat, moron! Get up, fool, get up-a-an! Crushed, fat-ass!" I started to laugh in a voice she heard, the door opened — and met. Now, with the dogs walking.

• They say cats don't react to the words and intonation. House three cats. Conducted an experiment: gently told them bad things and evil good. Conclusion: my cats react exactly to the text. But my husband — just for the intonation...
  • At home I live two pit bulls, a Rottweiler and a cat. Rottweiler jump from chest presses 120 kg; pit bulls alone together and can fill up Alabai and even a flock of alabais; the cat who covered all the cats in the area and dispersed all the cats, building a dog and eats out of their bowls. Animal brutality is through the roof. But everything changes when he comes vacuum...

• Cat: "Look at the horrors in the headphones? Smell me you have a heel".
  • Live I have a cat and a kitten. Somehow it got out of hand — the cat fell out of the window of the 3rd floor. Survived, but the hind leg is hurt badly. Even turned blue. So the cat started to give sick girl a house (before close and were not allowed), covered her pot and bowl are inferior to the first. The cat scheme was realized, and after some time she gets her paw, which need to limp. The cat is quickly noticed is kicked out of the house, kakahi raking ceased, to the bowls first.

• I get up for work very early, at 6 am. Make yourself a coffee and go out with him to the balcony. Noticed recently that at this time a young couple (based on logic) take turns to walk the dog breed Labrador. I just fell in love with this dog. Every morning watching her. And every time she behaves differently, depending on who is walking. If the girl, the dog is walking calmly beside her, head bowed. She goes into her phone. Well, if a guy — they're running out. Run in a straight line, the guy stops abruptly and runs the other way — the dog runs his legs to catch up. A boy throws a stick the dog in a fraction of seconds brings it back. So much energy in them! The guy squats down, extends his arms — the dog runs to him to hug. So cool to watch them! Go out on the balcony and think: "Even if the guy today was walking!"
  • I have lived budgie — like to walk on the floor. A month after his arrival home he came to my grandfather when tucking the bed, stepped back. I think the parrot is dead? No, he spoke. And very clearly.
Spark. Storm. Crazy. Rhythm

According to the materials of the Overheard, bash

via bash.im/

Tags

See also

New and interesting