Bored

Bored no one likes. People don't want to be bored, moms, dads and grandparents don't want bored kids. The kindergarten teachers especially do not allow boredom. All the time we need to entertain, to have fun, not to get bored. Not to be left alone.

Boring?! And what kind of disaster? What happened? What's wrong with that? Why so much trouble when bored? When the child is bored.

Because the "bad mother"? A good child wouldn't?

Yet it often happens that in kindergarten, because "home is boring". And there is not boring? The music and crafts? Ah, well, Yes. In the best case experiments in chemistry.

There is no development. At least in the works. Do what I said and not what you want. And not when you want. Drawing we have from 11 to 11:30. And, to sculpt like that? Modeling from 15:30 to 16.

Boredom is born creativity. When it is safe, warm, and comfortable. Well so alone to do something. And reveals the real interests of the child, spontaneously, and so that adults never dreamed of.

From the constant stimulation to creativity, it fades away. Lost creativity — a distinctive individual. This is what I wanted. Had not even a child to understand what he wanted, to twist in his hands, his head, to try it both ways, to try and understand how it is — how immediately rush to entertain. Stomp barely emerged stirrings of the creative impulse. Plant rather form. Stamp templates. This house, this sun, this cat. All. Clear and simple. All safe and sound. Everything is fine. The goal is achieved. Baby is normal. Draws. The program is executed.

My mother's boredom.

A separate story. I was caught in this trap for a long time. How? Mother bored with child? The child with the mother?! It is wrong! Should be fun, positive!

But I'm bored. I often get bored. More often than we would like.

I'm not fun to read at the 35 th time the tale Teremok. I'm not having fun collecting toys, I'm not excited to cook, to dig in the sand, to dress on the street, etc. on the street with a daughter is often not fun. Yeah, I'm not having fun with a small child. The smaller it was, the less fun I had. The older daughter, the merrier.

I'm not a little kid, I was having fun with a small child. I'm having fun with older, and even then not with everyone. I have fun when I'm engaged in some adult enjoyable Affairs.

And with a small child I'm not having fun. And I'm sure, normally. The mother needs not for fun. Mom is the backbone, base, cover. Mother is the beginning of security. Mom is reliability. Mom is warm. Mom is a conductor. Mom's response to the need. Mom is the one who takes. Mom is the one who forgives.

How to convince a kid to listen to without tears and whims: 7 soft tech

Each child will come in due time

But my mom is NOT a CLOWN, NOT an ANIMATOR.

Mom other tasks. And the mother has the right to boredom with your child. As well as other emotions. Matter how they were treated. I'm bored to cook, but I want my family to eat. I'm bored to walk, but I go because for my daughter it is important to see the world around and to try myself in it.

I realize what I miss. I'm ready to be bored, I go into this with open eyes. I'm bored with my baby. Now I'm not ashamed of it because there's nothing I can do about it. Moreover, there is a hope that my boredom also me somewhere lead. published

Author: Jeanne Ermashova

Source: bloknot.live/skuchno/

Tags

See also

New and interesting