10 small stories about the real power of love

Very often, life provides such a curve, what not to invent any Hollywood screenwriter. Comical, multi-faceted, unpredictable and sometimes tragic, life is so different, but whatever it was, there's always a place for love, kindness, a Fluke and a simple miracle.

The site has compiled 10 big stories that penetrate to the heart.

• Today, two days after the funeral of my husband, I received a bouquet of flowers which he ordered last week. The bouquet was enclosed a note: "Even if the cancer wins, I want you to know that you're the girl of my dreams."
  • Today I won the case, which lasted a very long time. 14 months ago I learned that my neighbor regularly beats his dog. I stole it and they arrested me. I spent on litigation a lot of money, but today, falling asleep and feeling in my legs, the heat of my faithful shaggy friend, I realized that all was not in vain.
  • Today my daughter came home from school and asked me to find a website where you can learn sign language. When I asked why she needed it, she said that in their school there was a new girl, she is deaf and only knows sign language, so she is not someone to talk to.

• Today I called the wrong number and accidentally sent my father a message: "I love you" meant to my husband. In a few minutes in response came the message: "I love you too. Dad." It was very touching. We so rarely tell each other these words.
  • In our school, as in any other, is the most popular girl. She's an incredibly beautiful and smart and all the boys are ready for a great deal, if only she had paid attention to them, but she spends time with only one guy — with his younger brother with autism.

• Today my grandpa was going through photos and came across a very old picture, where he, along with my grandmother, who died a few years ago, dancing at a party. He hugged me and said, "Remember, even if something lasts forever, it does not mean that it is not worth your time".

• I worked as a consultant for the education of children for 15 years. Years later I ran into one of their wards. He was a difficult child, constantly upset and angry at life. I once drew for his Superman and wrote the words that superheroes never give up and in the end always win. Now this boy is a fireman, he saves the lives of others. We chatted with him for about half an hour, and then, before parting, he opened his wallet and showed me my drawing with Superman, which still keeps.
  • I have diabetes. Two years ago my mother died and I took her cat kit. Recently three o'clock in the morning, I woke up because Keith was sitting at my feet and meow. I've never heard that he did it so loudly and insistently. I got up to see what had happened, and suddenly felt a strong weakness. I grabbed the meter to know the level of glucose in the blood. It dropped to 53, while the doctor told me that normal is 70-120. Later in the hospital I was told that if Keith didn't Wake me, I could not Wake up.

• A large stray dog followed me from the subway almost all the way home. I was beginning to get nervous. But suddenly right in front of me from somewhere appeared a guy with a knife in hand and demanded my wallet. Before I could react, the dog pounced on him. He threw the knife and I ran away. Now I'm home, safe, and all thanks to the dog.
  • I recently went to a used bookstore and bought a copy of that book stolen from me in childhood. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and saw that it was my stolen book. The first page had my name and the signature of his grandfather, who gave it to me. He wrote: "I very much hope that after many years this book gets back to you, and you will read it".
Source marcandangel.com

See also
15 "overheard" stories that should be told
15 "overheard" stories on which we cried and laughed in 2016

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/15-podslushannyh-istorij-nad-kotorymi-my-plakali-i-smeyalis-v-2016-godu-1379365/

Tags

See also

New and interesting