are responsible for maintaining the welfare of our body by filtering blood. They absorb nutrients from the bloodstream and through the same removed from the body of toxins and other harmful substances.
Despite the fact that the kidneys have the ability to self-clean can't hurt to help them a little bit to help this important body was working optimally and cope with all their functions.Factors influencing the accumulation of toxins
Reasons to cleanse the kidneys
- A sedentary lifestyle
- Unhealthy diet
- Insufficient moisture (hydration)
- The consumption of alcohol
thus, the main function of the kidneys is to filter blood, it is the so-called "renal function". In the process of blood purification the kidney to separate useful nutrients from unnecessary and harmful.
But if there is any failure in their work, this function is disturbed, the result can cause the following problems:
How to cleanse the kidneys?
- Infection in the kidneys: they are called urinary tract infections. They represent the accumulation of bacteria in the ureters and the bladder, reaching up to the kidneys.
- Kidney stones: factors influencing their occurrence are different. It is assumed that the kidney stones are formed due to the accumulation of certain substances in the urine that pass through the urinary tract and are deposited in the kidneys.
- Diabetic nephropathy: nephron in the kidneys are responsible for compliance with the filtration process. In the case of diabetes they may begin to thicken, which can lead to serious health problems.
It is very important to lead a healthy lifestyle.
In addition, your daily diet can include a few natural juices with diuretic properties.Diuretic juices with cleansing properties
Despite the use of this product (because it is natural and nourishing), its excessive consumption may lead to undesirable consequences. So, as with everything, you need to know as.Any detox juices to cleanse the kidneys can be consumed no longer than 3 days in a row.1. The juice from the pineapple and cranberries
- 1/2 Cup cranberries (75 g)
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1/2 beet
- 1 teaspoon of honey (7.5 g)
- 1/2 Cup watercress (15 g)
- water (if necessary)
Method of preparation:
Whisk all ingredients in a blender until a homogeneous mixture without lumps. If it is too thick, add a little water. People suffering from diabetes, adding honey is better to abstain. Drinking juice is better since morning on an empty stomach.2. The juice from the pineapple and parsley
- 1 tablespoon parsley (10 g)
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 1 Cup water (200 ml)
Method of preparation:
Put pre-washed parsley and pineapple slices in a blender. Add water. Mix in a blender all the ingredients, too, for about 1 minute. Drink this juice immediately.Note:
during pregnancy, the consumption of parsley is highly undesirable. published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©