Seventy one million five hundred fifty two thousand two hundred eighty
Healthy food is not always tasty. But bananas is not the case. Therefore doubly pleased to know that they bring not only fun but also a lot of benefits to the body.The website
has collected evidence that a couple of bananas a day can significantly improve your health.
1. Normal blood pressure Bananas reduce high blood pressure because they contain about 420 mg of potassium.
2. Goes overweight Bananas are rich in fiber — it not longer want to eat.
Bananas also have resistant (resistant) starch which reduces appetite and prevents weight gain
. Such a useful starch lowers blood sugar and increases the body's sensitivity to insulin. After all, if the cells are insensitive to insulin, they cannot absorb glucose and fast, and the pancreas begins to produce increased amounts of. Namely insulin dependent fat accumulation.
3. Reduces the risk of anemia
Anemia causes pallor, fatigue and shortness of breath. Business in reducing red blood cells and low hemoglobin level in the blood.
Bananas contains a lot of iron and it stimulates the production of red blood cells. Also in bananas is vitamin B6, which regulates the level of glucose in the blood, which can also help people with anemia.
4. Improved digestion Bananas are easily digested and do not irritate the gastrointestinal tract. Of resistant starch which they contain, is not digested and into the colon, where it serves as an excellent breeding ground for beneficial bacteria.
Bananas can be used for gastritis, heartburn and as the first food after diarrhea — they restore lost minerals.
5. Stress level decreases Bananas elevate mood. They contain tryptophan — a compound needed by our body to produce serotonin ("happiness hormone").
The average banana contains about 27 mg of magnesium. This mineral is responsible for good mood and sound sleep.
6. Replenishes the deficiency of vitamins Bananas are rich in vitamin B6. The average banana contains 20 % daily value of vitamin B6. It helps the body to produce insulin, hemoglobin, and amino acids necessary to build healthy cells.
Although the phrase "vitamin C" first, we come to mind oranges and strawberries, but bananas serving also contains 15% of our daily value.
Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals (the active molecule with a missing electron, which destroy the cells of the body), helps to maintain healthy blood vessels and is involved in the production of collagen.
7. Increases the amount of energy the Potassium contained in bananas protects the muscles from cramping, while carbohydrates provide enough energy to withstand strenuous exercise.
Photos on the preview Depositphotos
According to the materials fitnessandpower See also
7 breakfasts, not compatible with slim body
10 foods to keep away from pots and pans
These cakes are so beautiful that they scared to even breathe