What happens in the body when pouring cold water

First, there is a sharp narrowing of blood vessels. Their gleam is narrowed, and the blood is forced to move with greater speed. Definitely improves blood circulation throughout the body. Strengthen the walls of the arteries and veins, normalizes the blood supply in General, increases the efficiency of the entire cardiovascular system.

Secondly, a cold shower forces our body to produce additional energy for its own heating.

Third, cold water affects the cerebral cortex, improving the work of all its departments. Aktiviziruyutsya thinking, you better start to think faster and make important decisions!

Fourthly, sharply reduced the muscle fibers, and this in turn leads to the acceleration of the lymphatic circulation that affects the metabolic processes occurring in our body.

Fifth, a cold shower is a mini – stress to the body, and therefore, there is an active release of blood hormones, which speeds up all metabolic processes in the body. And we get a mini-stress-resistance!

Sixthly, we begin to breathe deeper and our body is saturated with oxygen, and thus lost the feeling of fatigue and drowsiness, increases our performance.

Seventh, when accelerated metabolism starts to work better and our defense – the immune system. Increases the body's resistance to viruses, foreign bacteria and other infection. So we're less likely to get sick and stop feeding money to the pharmacy.

How does this affect us?

Cheerfulness and good mood for every day – one of the side effects of a cold shower. No lethargy and sleep.

Your skin will be tightened, to become young, healthy and elastic, your hair will become shiny and silky look and feel you will be simply amazing!

Sizzling splendid state of bliss, feeling the magic of stars that run across the skin of your body is not conveyed in the words. I want to live, sing, create... want to fly...

When I fall (I – the heater still the same!) started taking a cold shower, being healthy and energetic, much effect (except for the cool sensation) for not waiting. It appeared, however, and I can't help but share. Like all normal people, to me, to sleep required 8 hours of sleep. Sleep is sacred! I never was looking for ways how to sleep for 6 hours. Two weeks after the beginning of spraying, I noticed that sleep for 7 hours! No violence against the person! Shower only! So.

How to start to take a cold shower?

First. Before you start to take a cold shower, answer the question: why do you need it? I hope that all of the above will help you with this. Personally, I started with what I remembered my experience of swimming in the lake. The water temperature is plus 9 degrees. But the body after bathing prickled and pinched – like small electrical charges jumping inside and out! I wanted to return the feelings...

Second. You can, of course, immediately get in the tub, turn on cold water and direct the jet at yourself (volitional approach, admire!)... But I'm afraid that after this, at best, you'll never try to take a cold shower. At worst, you'll catch cold.

Therefore, we approach the matter wisely, carefully and with Love... for some time, you must configure the brain and Body for the upcoming procedure. First, visualize yourself already after a shower in the feelings... Tell yourself about the benefits that conceals the mystery of a cold shower.

The next step (if the idea that you need to get under the cold jet of water still fills you with Horror) will be uttering affirmations: "I'm easy going enjoy the cool water", "Cold water makes my Body young, healthy and slim!". The second affirmation can and should be repeated when you already do you stand under the shower! Let this process will take about a week – don't delay!

Third. Before we proceed directly to the process of pouring, at first (about a week) wet a towel with cold water and wipe... Only do this after you have warmed up your body very warm water! One, two, three... the Most important thing – you don't have to freeze! That is, before you close the faucet with hot water and open a cold, I pour hot, warming the body.

A fourth step. You can begin to cool the soul. Gradually make the water colder and colder. And when you're ready, go to the cold.

Cold or contrast?

There is no single answer. He and the other pose a huge benefit to the body. Choose feel. Try one and the other. Personally, I'm too lazy to stand and turn the taps back and forth, I only manage with the cold.

How much time is needed to pour on yourself cold water?

Someone will say that you need to stand under cold water for a minute. And there is a version that for maximum effect, you need to do it twice a day for 10 minutes. The last too much for me – I poured myself into for about three minutes in the morning. Shower pass around the body twice. Focus on your feelings – the water can burn you, but in General you should not be cold! Paradoxical as it may sound!

After a shower you have two options: either you immediately pounded towel; or just stand and enjoy the sensations in the body, and then pulverized with a towel. I like the second option.

What helps me in this process?

At the time of turn of a tap in the right hand, I turn your brain off – it's just two seconds: once – closed hot two or opened the cold... and then I start highly and deeply... exhale. And inhale will happen automatically. By the way, if you at this point want to scream, yell. And let the neighbors guess, what do you do in the bathroom! So I "came" in the Holy waters of lake Baikal — I was stepping away from the shore, ran and with loud cries threw themselves into the cold water! I was so easily...

How to turn your brain off? At first my tender and gentle head whispered to me: "Tanya! It is very cold today! Tonight won't pour. TOMORROW we will do it!" As kindly and gently, with Love in my voice, I replied: ”shut up” and turned the faucet. Uraaaaaa!

This SUPER — fuel for the human body

10 ways effective hardening

Consolidation

As soon as you first reach the pouring, the procedure should be repeated every day. At least 21 days. That's how much time we need to keep our bright minds have formed new neural connections. And another three months in order for these relations was finally established. As a maximum, the rest of my life.

Of course, you can promise yourself some reward. For taking a cold shower during, for example, of the week, you buy yourself... beautiful lingerie! But ... beautiful lingerie you can buy yourself without a cold shower! But the real reward for you will let your feelings, your condition and your health! published

Author: Tatiana Lazarevskoye

Source: www.psychologos.ru/articles/view/sekret-neuvadaemoj-krasoty-i-energii

Tags

See also

New and interesting