Are you sure that man interesting to listen to you?

I have a friend. Remember, he brought her to his boss for an interview. We talked about business for thirty minutes, and she left. Ask the boss:

— Well, how was she?

— I'd marry her.

What? I'm talking about work.

— If test is OK, then you can take. And she has a man?

And always has been. As long as I know, men the skin itself alive as long as it only drew attention to them. Only in my memory her four times already proposed. She's young, pretty, wears mostly jeans with a sweater, and pretty smart. But she's not a femme fatale and looks quite normal, and not even notice behind those stacks of men. She, too, was worried, too, broke up, did the breaks, do your business, communicate more with aging parents...

Stop. Rewind the tape back.

Engaged. His. Affairs. Hobby, career, friends, family issues. I mean, she never, you know, never in my life have not waited for man. Did not expect it to appear.

At first she was French. She really wanted to learn it and then go to Paris. Learned and even lived there for a bit, but decided to stay in his native country. Then she started tennis, which she has achieved considerable success, and is it still. She got the rights to the car, helping my parents to redecorate their apartment, they had two dogs, has accumulated the money for the six-month trip to Europe, came back, decided to open his own business in the field of sports. I know her more than ten years, and now don't remember that she ever wonder where her soul mate.

Man can't wait.

It can only once to meet. And at the meeting you will start to talk, and he will ask what you were doing before the meeting. And it must be an interesting conversation, which he will want to repeat. published

Author: Tamriko Sjølie

Also interesting: why do YOU need a rich and successful man?

The main meeting for every woman

Source: splash.project-splash.com/posts/vyuvereny-chto-muzhchine-interesno-vas-slushat/g10b90ecagd

Tags

See also

New and interesting