If things are so bad, spit on the significance and stubborn stream of positive energy!

"Those who chase two rabbits will receive." This children's teaser is groundless.

Only I would rephrase this: "the more you want, the less you get".

When you are too keen to get anything, so that they are ready to put everything on the card, you create a huge excess capacity, creating an imbalance. Equilibrium forces will throw you on the lifeline where the object of your desire is not in sight.

If picture of human behavior, obsessive desire, the energy level, it will look like. Wild boar trying to catch a blue bird. He really wants to get it licked and at the same time, loud grunts and digs the ground from impatience. Of course, the bird flies away. If the catcher is walking next to a blue bird with indifferent, then he has a very good chance to grab her tail.

It is possible to allocate three forms of desire. The first form is when a strong desire turns into a solid intention to have and act. Then the wish comes true. Potential desires when it scatters, because its energy goes into action. The second form is inactive lingering desire, which represents an excess potential in its purest form. It hangs in the energy field, and in the best case, is wasted energy suffering, and at worst, attracts all sorts of trouble. The most artful is the third form, when a strong urge becomes dependent on the object of desire. The high importance of automatically creates a dependency relationship. A dependency relationship gives rise to a strong excess capacity, causing equally strong opposition from the equilibrium of forces. Typically, you establish some relationship of this kind:
  • "If I do that, my situation will be much better."
  • "If I don't get this, my life loses all meaning".
  • "If I do, I'll prove my worth".
  • "If I do not, a penny to me the price".
  • "If I get, will be very great."
  • "If I do not get, it will be very bad."
And so on, in different variations. Involved in dependency relationships from the object of desire, you will be involved in such a violent vortex where just exhausted in the fight for what you want. In the end, you will achieve nothing and will give up your desire. The balance is restored and the equilibrium of forces completely indifferent, that you suffered from this. And it happened due to the fact that you too wanted to wish. The desire was on one side of the scales, and everything else on the other. The performance should be only the first form, when the desire is transformed into pure intention, free from excessive potentials. We all know that in this world should pay for everything, nothing is given for free. In fact we are paying only for the excess potentials, which themselves create. In the space of options all for free. Since we are expressed in such terms as payment for the fulfillment of desire is the lack of relevance and dependence. To go to the line of life where the desirable becomes a reality, we need only the energy of pure intention. The intention we'll talk later. And now only note that pure intention is the unity of desire and action in the absence of significance. For example, a free intention to go to the kiosk for a newspaper, is clean. Higher for you the significance of the event, the more likely the failure. If you attach great importance to what they have, and really value it, then most likely the equilibrium of force that you take away. If what you want is too much for you, then most likely you will not get. You need to lower the bar of significance, importance.

For example, you crazy about your new machine. You blow away the dust particles with it, cherish, care for, afraid to scratch, in General, cherish and idolize. The result is excess capacity. After all, you gave the car such a great value. And in fact, in the energy field, its importance is equal to zero. As a result, and unfortunately, equilibrium forces will soon find you bonehead, which will cripple your machine. Or you are being overly cautious, somewhere does not fit. Once you stop idolizing your car and start to treat it commonly, as a danger to her will fall sharply. To treat commonly does not mean careless. You can flawlessly take care of a car, not making it an idol. There is another aspect of a strong desire to have. There is an opinion that if you really want, then all can be achieved. It would seem that we can assume that a very strong desire will carry you to the line of life, where it is executed. But it is not. If your desire has turned into dependence, a kind of psychosis, hysterical desire to succeed at any cost, then you are in the shower do not believe in his execution, and, therefore, transmit radiation with "strong interference". If there is no faith, you are struggling to convince himself, pumping capacity. "The business of life" can be wasted the whole life. The only thing you can do is to reduce the importance of the goal. To go to its purpose as a stand in for a newspaper. A strong desire to avoid something is a logical continuation of dissatisfaction with the world or themselves. The stronger your desire to avoid, the greater excess capacity. The more you don't want, the more the probability of collision. The equilibrium forces do not care how an equilibrium is reached. And is achieved it can be in two ways: either to take you from a collision or push. Better to consciously refuse the rejection, so as not to create potential. But that's not all. When you think about what you do not want, you are radiating energy at the frequency of that line, where it will happen. You always get what you actively don't want.

There is just the following picture. Man is at the reception in the Embassy, all around decorous, well-mannered, balanced. And suddenly he starts wildly waving his arms, stomping their feet and screaming desperately, he didn't want it this minute took out of here. Of course, there is security, an eccentric take by the hand, he resists and screams, but it is immediately withdrawn out. This is too exaggerated picture of reality, but on an energetic level everything is intensity of the same power. Consider one more example. Let's say you middle of the night awakened by noise from neighbors. You want to sleep you have work tomorrow, and there the fun is in full swing. The more you are going to want so that they shut up, the greater the likelihood that it will last long. The more you angry, neistovy will be fun. If you hate them sufficiently, you can ensure that nights like these will be repeated more and more often. To solve this problem, you can apply the method of failure or extinction of the pendulum. The cancellation will be the case if you treat the situation with irony. And can generally be ignored, not to show any emotion and interest. Then it will be the failure of the pendulum, and the potential will not occur. May you bring peace of mind knowing that you have a choice, and you know how to use it. Soon, the neighbors would calm down. Here's how it works, you can check. Also interesting: Vadim Zeland: how DANGEROUS conversations about health with friends and family Vadim Zeland: How to get what you want— a simple secret to success Now you can perform what you yourself have overstated the significance and what are the problems the result was. If things are so bad, spit on the significance, shake off the dependency relationships and stubbornly propagate positive energy.

Worse now, the better. So, you can assess the situation, if you believe that you suffered a major defeat. Rejoice! In this case, the equilibrium forces are on your side because their job is to compensate for the bad good. All the time bad can not be, as there can be all the time good. On the energy level it looks like this. You are attacked, abused, robbed of everything, beaten, and then handed the bag of money. The greater the damage you suffered, the more there is money in the bag.published © Vadim Zeland

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2015/04/blog-post_72.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting