Scientists motherhood increases efficiency

The researchers found that raising a child improves the skills of working women, increasing their ability to work.

A study conducted for Microsoft, interviewed 2,000 women and 500 employers how the performance of women changed after they became mothers. The survey found that raising a child improves essential skills of women in the workplace. Almost two-thirds (62 percent) of working moms said they were better able to cope with solving many of the labor problems after birth. About half of respondents (46 percent) felt that improved time management, and 27 percent became more organized.

More than half of employers agree with their employees: 57% of managers believe mothers are more effective employees, compared to women without children. 29 percent of employers say about the improvement of the operation of the slave after birth, and 35% announced the expansion of the skills of these ladies. Celine Naude, a Microsoft representative: "I could not agree with the results of the research. My friends, family members and colleagues who are mothers never cease to amaze me with your abilities."

Source: nauka24news.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting