Behind the scenes of the joys of motherhood

Twenty two million five hundred sixty six thousand one hundred eight

In the movie “Sex and the city” is one my favorite time when the girls (Yes, I will call them, the horizon looms the fortieth anniversary, and I want to think that is still very young) for a small amount of alcohol and ambience begin to share Neradostnye mother's life. I really like this moment. Because he is very truthful and honest.

We never write about what is wrong and that every happy minute of motherhood is the flip side. We love the mask of well-being. I'm so very fond of. We look at the profiles of each other and admire how beautiful and joyful it can be motherhood. They have, behind the glass, but not us.

Behind the scenes there remain sleepless night, ambitions, unfulfilled dreams, longing for precious moments of solitude and peace, negociate, because something (and sometimes very important), that makes us really happy is simply not enough time...

For some reason in society it is accepted that a young mother needs to experience the convenience and endless happiness from the fact of motherhood. And we are embarrassed to admit to others, and often themselves, that motherhood is difficult, it's that exhausting, takes strength, sleep deprived.

Motherhood is the hardest job on earth. So why is it not may cause irritation, fatigue and anger? Well, at least sometimes. Why don't we give ourselves the right to experience from a whole range of feelings and emotions?

Afraid of being branded a bad mother after this post. I never would have traded my life, my family and my motherhood for something else. Never. I was very lucky, and I'm almost completely happy person who has a helper around the house and the empathetic, understanding, calm, attentive child.

But even so, I yearn for the time when belonged only to herself. I'm sad sometimes that I can't spend my day the way I want it. I cry rarely, but I'm crying from weakness and fatigue. Motherhood is my life, my choice, my soul, my reason. But this is not a permanent state of happiness and pleasure, not hung on the screen a picture of universal love and hugs. It is a process in which there are UPS and downs, happiness and neoscale, there is pleasure and pain, there are tears of joy and sadness.

And I think we'll all be a little happier already from the fact that you start yourself and others sometimes admit to it.published

Author: Maria Nikonova

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: alpha-parenting.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting