I do not want to be a mom!

They are not familiar with the feeling of happiness of motherhood, because they did not care what they do not have children and, moreover, they are about them never dreamed of. The joy of the first word, the first small steps and first tooth child for them it does not matter, because they live an impeccable life, the dream of millions of people, and the sleepless nights he does not need it ... celebrates life they not exchange on any nappies, because for these famous beauties is important first of all career and own peace of mind.

I present to you the most important Hollywood careerists who do not want children.

Renee Zellweger, 42 years

Successful actress and winner of the "Oscar" Renee Zellweger questions about children respond very harshly, and seriously believes that children hinder their careers and destroy the freedom of every woman.

"Children - a voluntary servitude. No, of course I can sit with my nephews. But the role of Aunt Renee is good that I have at any time to return those little brats back to their parents. And my brother - he even showers can not safely take while the kids will not let him. They - these tyrants. And I can tell you frankly that I never thought about becoming a mother. Motherhood - that's not what I dream for the moment ».

Cameron Diaz, 38 years

Despite the fact that the beloved Cam appear and disappear from her life, she does not have children and did not seem in sight. She never said that children - a cross on his career and personal freedom, on the contrary, she was glad ponyanchitsya with the children of girlfriends, but she Cameron still can not understand why a woman to give birth, if in her life, and so everything is fine!?

"I am young, enjoy life. And if you think all this happened to me because I do not have children. I think women are afraid to speak about his reluctance to have children, because they are sure that they will avoid. I'm not trying to have children, and on our planet without overpopulation ».

Mylene Farmer, 49 years old

On the question of motherhood Milen responds willingly, despite the fact that she does not want children. Telling the story of his life, the singer always come to the conclusion that it is good and comfortable one.

"I had one guy, and he really wanted me to bore him a child. Right fixated on it. And I do not want children. I'm at the very beloved daughter! Besides, I satisfied my monkeys "(Mylene Farmer at home live two monkeys named ET and Leon).

Jacqueline Bisset, 66 years

This sex symbol of the 70s and the most enviable groom of the time, which, incidentally, is still listed in the ranks of unmarried ladies, says that he never wanted children.

"Believe it or not, but I do not regret that did not become a mother. Moreover, I did not even remorse, because I am glad that lived the kind of life that I wanted. I'm really happy woman, and as for the children, I always had enough to look like growing my goddaughter Angelina Jolie ».

Helen Mirren, 65

Laureate of the award "Oscar" and charming woman Helen Mirren has always been against children, not because they do not like it, but simply because it is in early childhood afraid to give birth.

"I never wanted to become a mother, I suffered severe psychological trauma from which, I swear I still can not recover. I do not have and will not have children. The thought of my children is disgusting. I remember in school we gathered in a shabby school lobby, talking about that now, we will look educational film. When he turned, we saw the woman writhing in pain, and as soon as it was over, the teacher said that "the birth of a child - the most beautiful thing in the world", to be honest - I was shocked and appalled ».

Oprah Winfrey, 57 years

The famous TV host for more than 20 years of living in a civil marriage with her lover Steadman Graham, but do not even think about the children. It is not known whether the impact of Oprah's desire to have children is that at age 14, she became pregnant and the baby died soon after birth, and his mother was literally abandoned her, but her statements about motherhood quite incomprehensible to others.

"About my childhood no one cared, and I myself do not know how to do it. I remember once I was asked to look after the 4-year-old kid, then I firmly decided that her children I will not. Now the children for me to become a student of the Academy for Girls in South Africa, so I am sure that God has blessed me and gave me 152 daughter ».

Jessica Biel, 29 years

Justin Timberlake's ex-girlfriend had never even dreamed about children, but did not refuse from the wedding. As for mothers, Jessica says so:

"Many of my friends have already got a family and children, so the dream to me to attach to the case. They say that if we are all together we will go to the nursery and shopping diapers. Well, I do not! This is not for me! Me and the dog enough, believe me, it a hassle to me enough! ».

Eva Mendes, 37 years

For the actress, who has always been famous for a beautiful figure and a great mood, children - a luxury.

"Children are not for me. Do not get me wrong, because I really like these little buggers, they are cute. But the more I love healthy sleep and peaceful life. Now everywhere you look, all the nursing child and looking at it, I said to myself - I would not be such. In life there are many other more beautiful lessons that I try to dream ».

Kim Cattrall, 54 years

The star of the series "Sex and the City," Kim Cattrall negative attitude towards children on the screen and in life. Judging by the fact that Kim has been married three times and as much divorce, and she had all this not have children, it is not disingenuous. As for maternity Kim expressed sharply reluctantly.

"The only thing that annoys me because it felt like an outcast of society. Understand, finally, I do not regret that I did not become a mother. I'm a good aunt and I have many friends with children. But after work, I want to go home and rest. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting