Long-haired men

Your relationship with long hair in men is constantly changing, and no consensus has never been. Some of them are just fanateyut, others think it's horrible and ugly men should not wear long hair, some do not like their religious beliefs, and there are those who do not they just go and men can not care for them. But surely were, are and always will be the representatives of the stronger sex, long hairstyles that look surprisingly!

Let's see which one of the male celebrities are long hair, and who does not.

Let's start with Hugh Jackman

Jackman is a man no matter where, and any hair it goes, but long hair make it more beautiful.

Gerard Butler

Definitely only short hair! With long hair, he looks to put it mildly, strange.

Heath Ledger

You are very good, in my opinion appeared in the film "A Knight's Tale" and there had been just long hair.

Tom Cruise

I think that with short hair Tom Cruise looks more solid for his age.

Anthony Kiedis

With such beautiful hair, like Anthony, a sin to go short. Especially long hair he really go.

Antonio Banderas

Antonio Banderas no long hair, it is not Antonio Banderas!

Unique Jackie Chan

Certainly Jackie is always good, but with shorter hair is more usual to see him.

Johnny Depp

When I tried to remember Johnny Depp with short hair, I barely did. Almost all the films had a long and beautiful hair. Definitely Johnny with long hair it is a miracle!

Jack Gyllenhaal

The image of the Prince of Persia, Jack looks very attractive.

Orlando Bloom

Shorthaired Orlando not like a star of "Pirates of the Caribbean", and insurance agent.

Ian Somerhalder

With long hair looks a bit untidy Yen in my opinion, so I voted for the hair shorter.

Ben Barnes

Ben looks just perfect with long hair and short, he looks like a boy from next door.

It ends our list Krasavchikov Tom Uellingom

I think Tom is much better with long hair.

Tags

See also

New and interesting